• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] IF you had to pick two gateway disc what would you pick?

Which Gateway combo would you choose? Please then post the Name of the discs.

• Distance Driver + Fairway Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Distance Driver + Midrange

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Distance Driver + Putter

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Midrange

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Putter

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Midrange + Putter

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Putter + Putter

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • Midrange + Midrange

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Fairway Driver + Fairway Driver

• Distance Driver + Distance Driver

• Total voters

gottafixit

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I'm doing Fundraiser and i'm considering Gateway as my product. So if you had the choice of two Gateway discs what would they be? Thanks for the feedback

Is it for newbies or experienced folk?

Sabre,Assassin, and Apache are good drivers/fairways
All the putters are good
Demon is sweet teats for overstable mids.

It could be for people that are new to the product, will likely end up being a players pack for a rec to intermediate fundraising tourney.

The TD at the tournament I played in did this, he gave the rec division a player's pack that included a gateway disc. He gave away all types of discs, but I received an element (midrange) and love it. I would think that putters and mids would be the best to give to players especially if they are playing rec or int.

IMO, if you ask them what type of putter they use, and you give them the gateway equivalent (sorry, not sure about the stability of gateway putters) then they would be happy with it. I was asked before the tournament which I would prefer and I responded with an understable mid and the TD knew exactly the one that would be perfect for me.

Warlocks are beast! However that and the Wizard is all I have thrown.

element and magic would by my 2 pics... haven't thrown an element since I love my stingrays...

element and magic would by my 2 pics... haven't thrown an element since I love my stingrays...

I will have to let you have a gander at one of my Hemp Elements this weekend then, it is a great disc in my mind

Putter plus putter
Wizard and Magic

Latest posts