• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you were in charge

Keith H

Eagle Member
If you were hired by Innova and you were given 1 job... you are in charge of removing 1 current disc from their lineup (in all plastics - so for instance, if you foolishly said teebird, there would be no more teebirds of any kind). You have only 1 restriction, you cannot remove the Groove. What disc would go?

This could obviously done with any Mfg but I decided to start with the biggest market share.

The Groove!

Oh damn, guess I just got fired! And on my first day too.

Innova is pretty bloated. They could lose 10 molds and nobody but a few diehards would care. Wombat? Lycan? As for the Groove, it would be foolish to eliminate such a great seller.

Thunderbird :popcorn:

Biggest disappointment for me. New and seasoned, they felt good in hands, but the flight was lackluster. Not as predictable in wind as Firebird & not much longer than a Teebird. I have an Orc that is very stable that flies similar lines but holds up better in headwinds and is about 30' longer than Teebird.

Either the Dart, or the Monarch. I'd even analyze the worth of keeping the Archon around. Seems like a pointless disc, just throw a pro destroyer

Thunderbird :popcorn:

Biggest disappointment for me. New and seasoned, they felt good in hands, but the flight was lackluster. Not as predictable in wind as Firebird & not much longer than a Teebird. I have an Orc that is very stable that flies similar lines but holds up better in headwinds and is about 30' longer than Teebird.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I feel the same way bro. Orc over Thunderbird all day.

I too would remove the Thunderbird

Latest posts