• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If your not playing in a Tour event why would you carry a full bag?

I just wanna make sure I understand, by get the call are we talkin', "Oh shoot I just hucked my last Aerobie Epic into the pond, anyone, does anyone have an Epic and a pen I can use?"

More like fantasizing from the sidelines... if they had the chance to throw... they would have made the shot. ;)

I'll use a cart when I'm 80 years old and cant carry a 10lb-12lb bag

Or of course if I have some type of injury. I prefer wooded courses and a lot of the times people I see have hassles off and on with them. I also pack lighter than most.

I literally just filled my bag and carry it regularly. I do this because I'm not 100% familiar with my discs and I'm still learning which discs I like and for what shots. I will likely do this until I find a setup that I like and then probably stack down a bit.

As for people at a tourney, likely players and/or caddies, or disc mules.

I'll use a cart when I'm 80 years old and cant carry a 10lb-12lb bag

That's your choice but my Fully loaded H2O bag with a full water bladder is closer to 30 pounds. If I shoot par (54) that is 54 times I have to pick up and put down 30 pounds. That is 1,620 pounds I am picking up per round. I'd rather save that energy to play another round.

Exercise. That extra weight has to help me burn a few more calories.

Also, it helps justify all the discs I bought.

That's your choice but my Fully loaded H2O bag with a full water bladder is closer to 30 pounds. If I shoot par (54) that is 54 times I have to pick up and put down 30 pounds. That is 1,620 pounds I am picking up per round. I'd rather save that energy to play another round.

Oh 30lbs I'd get a cart then for sure. I think I'm carrying about 15, 20lbs tops if I pack some beer.