• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my noobiness... What's a ghost card?

And 4hrs a round?!

Good times, good times!

A ghost card is basically a card of people that gets stuffed between two holes (since all the other holes are occupied), and they just start playing once the hole in front of them clears. This allows people to keep moving and playing but there are always more cards than there are holes, so you're basically adding to the wait.

On that course they might just put the ghost card right behind the card on 10, since 9 takes a long time to play. Both cards can be done with 10 before 9 clears.

Sweet. Last question... I searched it and read some info but little unclear still...
When looking at the players signed up - Some are listed as "propagators"???

A propagator is a current member whose rating is over 799 and is based on at least 8 rounds.

Basically they calculate round ratings using the scores from propagators. They have enough history on them to know what their game is like so they can use their scores to get an idea of how the course plays.

Is anyone playing the illinois championships this weekend? Ill be there on sunday with my bag tag if anyone wants to trade.

Eric how would like to go from #100 to #1 tag. :D
I'm play Adv. Sr Grand Masters I'll have on a white t with a panda
head on the front before the rounds start. American flag on car.
See you Sunday with the other 122 people. :(
Its going to be a looooong day.

John

Eric how would like to go from #100 to #1 tag. :D
I'm play Adv. Sr Grand Masters I'll have on a white t with a panda
head on the front before the rounds start. American flag on car.
See you Sunday with the other 122 people. :(
Its going to be a looooong day.

John

Sounds good.

woot woot gonna suck balls at state D= ill be wearing probably the orange cut off and shorts and my friends gonna caddy for me so ill be seeing some of yall in int =D

ill be wearing probably the orange cut off

Easy to spot!

IMG_0386.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts