• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im jealous. the lodge courses are my 2 faves!! enjoy goddamit!

I did! Sweet courses!

Paul Ulibarri, Catrina Allen, Avery Jenkins, and maybe some more pros were staying at The Lodge. I saw Paul and Catrina but didn't want to bother them. Probably should have asked for a quick lesson for gas money... Oh well :)

Oh yeah, courses were tip top. Water was very low.

We played there in a flood, it was exciting but made for lots of plastic in the water.

I managed to stay dry, playing it safe for the most part. Might have cheated a bit on #11 Moccasin :eek:. I did make the island hole in one shot from the blue tee though. :)

Re-tire was an experience too. Played with Kenny, plus 5 other people. Crazy bastards!! LOL!!

I heard about Peanut and the cats too. :D

Nice! I landed my shot on the island, but it popped up on edge and the wind picked it up and blew it backward into the water. I think I used a roc on 11, I made it across but I made Ashleigh stand at the top and spot for me.

Re-tire was an experience too. Played with Kenny, plus 5 other people. Crazy bastards!! LOL!!

I heard about Peanut and the cats too. :D

Kenny is a great guy, gave Ashleigh a free mini for hitting an ace there. Peanut loved chasing those cats up the trees!

What did you think of RLW Jason? Pretty solid course right?:thmbup:

Absolutely a solid course....easily one of the best around here.

5 of us + my dog made the trip down there and to LL on Monday. I will certainly head back to RLW in the summer months to take another look and play the "complete" course without icy teepads. Here is a pic from Hole #24....

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3022.jpg
    IMG_3022.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 80
Looks like a sweet trip, that's a solid list of Oklahoma courses you hit. Nice job on 300!

Yeah, one of the most interesting trips I've taken. Good times.

I thought there was no way I would get up to 300, when I started out, but I cruised through every course. It helped that it's not as hilly as a Utah or Minnesota, that's for sure.

The lack of major rough on a lot of the city courses helps too, though I had to spend some time searching at the Lodge and on Blackhawk when I played.

I'm jealous, my winter roadtrip was planned around seeing family so I only got to play 8 new courses.

Brett's post on the Discontinuum forum:

#19325 said:
Chuck informed me today that the RLAPD budget was increased. There is enough money to purchase all baskets and tee pads in 2013. Phase 1 will take place this spring. The White layout will be playable. Phase 2 will take place later in the year and the course should be complete by the end of 2013.

:clap::D

Status
Not open for further replies.