• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my first Star Destroyer I ever bought. It was a pre-avery S/DS. I lost it at hole 14 at Channahon. Right in the tallgrass to the right of the pad. I totally grip locked it. I thought I had a pretty good idea were it was l;aying but after half hour I gave up. Sooo sad

Ill be up at highland tomorrow around 930 am if anyone wants to get an esrly round or two in. Gotta prepare for illinois state! Oh, and if you guys didn't alreadt know, this is SURGE. I'm bavk and no one is makiny me leave this time!

Ill be up at highland tomorrow around 930 am if anyone wants to get an esrly round or two in. Gotta prepare for illinois state! Oh, and if you guys didn't alreadt know, this is SURGE. I'm bavk and no one is makiny me leave this time!

surge!!!!! I cant play 2morrow but maybee I can play on friday somewhere!

speaking about older members in this thread, I kinda miss archetype =(

Rps, ill be down for a round friday too! I just work at 3pm in elmhurst so I have to tee off around 930, no later than 10am if I want to play jtown during the week. I actually shoot a round with archtype the other day, I hadn't seen him in forever up to that point!

I'm only going to be playing highland over the next few weeks to prepare for state. Otherwise I live pretty close to the hinsdale course, but I'd prefer to go play white and reds at highland. Ill be out there all week so just let me know if you're gonna come out.

You should have used Surge x2 instead of HeatMcgreet for your new DGCR name. ;)

Skare Park near Rochelle is now playable. We put the baskets in yesterday. The course is not 'officially' open yet, we're still waiting on signage and a small bridge and I still have two more carpet tees to put in but I figured I'd put the news out. I entered a basic course listing onto the site.

Skare Park

There's a course map linked under the 'Links/Files' tab. The positions and numbers aren't exact but it's good enough to navigate by.

Wow, on paper that looks like a fun 9! I don't know when I'd have time to get out that way to check it out, but it's definitely on the list.

Good job getting the course rolling Dag. I talked to Ryan right before the Sinnissippi Open. He seemed more interested in a short course on the West side of the park. I spent a couple of hours out there and told him there was a lot of potential for a course on the property. He made it seemed like clearing was not an option. Glad you convinced he otherwise.

Awesome news Dag! Good work out there. Looks like hole 2 turned out pretty nice. It will be interesting to see the layout while its filled in out there. Hopefully I can get out that way before winter.

Surge SS.

But that would make people think you're flippy.

I am a little flippy if you ask me :D
Funny thing is, I don't throw a surge and haven't in years; even when Iwas known as surge around these parts. Glad to be back though and hope to get a round in with so me of the newer members in this thread! Just hope I don't see that WCG guy around here :p

Welcome back man. A lot of people have branched out and are doing their own things. Not many meetups like we used to do.

As for me... I have played one or two rounds in the last three weeks. Oh how things have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.