• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^There seemed to be a bit of a debate on if it's a male /female but yes, that's "he"!!!

i'd be down to meet u @ oakbrook tomorrow evening around 545ish.
Just fyi...Usually people are leaving work heading home so traffic can be little rough on the highways going south from schaumburg. Especially if someone causes an accident... And It's usually backed up a bit on 83 going South.

Yeah, that's him. Mashnut mentioned something about the course actually being on private property and the land is owned by some organization that houses some mentally handicapped people. That's the buildings you see out front where you park. That's where this guy lives.

45 minutes? Must not have been rush hour. :|

Danny or something like that? He approached my group the night that I played league there, and all the other guys in my group were telling him, "we don't have any cigarettes!).

Dale, and that course is behind a mental institution. He's handicapped and is taken care of there. Don't give him cigarettes fyi.

-Thor, the caretaker of the course is actually a doctor at the institution, which is how I know this.

A little busy at BG, eh?? :D

Yeah, it's nice out and school is out. That course gets almost unplayable in the summer because of so many people. Makes it difficult to run leagues on some days.

Welcome to the busiest course in Illinois!

Nice to meet mr and ms THEARNOLDPALMER, and it was nice to see the mashnuts as well.
It was cool to watch matt drive.
Heading to central park tomorrow for my final rounds in illinois for an indefinate amount of time.

Thanks to all for showing me around chicagoland. Its been pleasant, but I anticipate getting back to MI where I can drink beer and pee freely in the woods. :) and feel a little free-er to use my herbal enhancers as well!

I might be going to texas for spring break and hitting up Lester Lorch again! anybody gonna be down in the area? If not im most likely going to be doing the Highland tourney

Nice to meet mr and ms THEARNOLDPALMER, and it was nice to see the mashnuts as well.
It was cool to watch matt drive.
Heading to central park tomorrow for my final rounds in illinois for an indefinate amount of time.

Thanks to all for showing me around chicagoland. Its been pleasant, but I anticipate getting back to MI where I can drink beer and pee freely in the woods. :) and feel a little free-er to use my herbal enhancers as well!

Good to play with you too, Mike! Let us know when you're back down this way, and we'll hit you up when we make it up to your neck of the woods.

Yeah I could see Knoch Knolls being a contender. Neighborhood full of chuckers!!

Mike; wife days I can play aftet work tomorrow, what time will you be at oakbrook? I'll be down there either way i guess.

It's very easy to get to, about the same distance as lombard. Im hoping to be there 5:30 at the latest.

The course map on here is very useful, both for finding the first tee as well as navigating the course itself.

Looking forward to it!

Geneva may be a contender for busyness as well. Jenny and I went there today and almost turned around and left. Its like being at Knoch Knolls at 4pm during the week when all the kiddies get out of school. And with all the fairways/baskets/tees that play into other holes I predict a serious injury coming soon to somebody out there...........

Just play it when school is in session.......and after the tees get fixed.......Wear a hard had and you should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.