• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just moved to Chicago this week, looking forward to playing some tournaments and maybe some leagues. Going to register for the First Flight soon. Anyone let me know of anything good around here.

make sure you bring bugspray!! and Ill most likely be at First Flight as soon as I get the money for my buzzes =D The other money went straight to my revo carolina bag! woot woot!!

holy moses!!!!!......So what course are you driving me to tomorrow? And what kind of car did you get?

If I don't meet with a specific someone to redesign Oak Brook, I will more than likely head to Summit due to it being right down the street from my work. I get off at 5pm.

I got me a '98 Honda Civic that has a bumper sticker on the back that says this:

Ilovekittens.jpg

Hit up 7 new courses in the Grand Rapids area today, mostly mediocre but Fallasburg is a lot of fun. Hole 5 is a tight, straight, 450' uphill shot, makes you really work to stay on the fairway and still bite off some distance.

If I don't meet with a specific someone to redesign Oak Brook, I will more than likely head to Summit due to it being right down the street from my work. I get off at 5pm.

I got me a '98 Honda Civic that has a bumper sticker on the back that says this:

Ilovekittens.jpg

Chill.
As.
Fawk.
:|

Hit up 7 new courses in the Grand Rapids area today, mostly mediocre but Fallasburg is a lot of fun. Hole 5 is a tight, straight, 450' uphill shot, makes you really work to stay on the fairway and still bite off some distance.

What did you take on 5?:popcorn: Tough hole...

I'm considering doing First Flight as a tuneup for Bowling Green, anyone else going out?

i cant i gotta stay local so im just gonna hit up Jericho for leagues and maybe Eagle if i wanna =) Maybe next time guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts