• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hfive: to team chiill

anyone up for some rounds at IIT in like 5 minutes?

:p

Here are some pics:

#6 at Silver Creek, a long uphill shot:

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520002.jpg

Rain imminent:

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520006.jpg

Geoff putting on #4 at Rollin Ridge:

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520007.jpg

The pit in front of #6's basket at Rollin Ridge:

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520010.jpg

A couple groups out in the open at the Ridge:

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520016.jpg

Sunday's golf was so much better... Silver Creek is a great course IMO but Rollin Ridge was so fresh looking (as in recently bull-dozed)...I was really inspired

New course in Streator is being installed starting this Friday AM (930ish). If anyone is around and able, stop out to help. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it as I'm heading to the West Coast Thursday AM.

Be the first to score a birdie 4 on the monster par 5!

Some more:

The view of Lake Michigan about 10 feet from #14's teepad at Silver Lake:

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520004.jpg

Laying 2 on #18 at the Ridge from the Black tees. I chose to go to the right, but hit a tree. Couldn't close the deal on the 4. :(

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520015.jpg

A blurry photo of #8's ridiculously nice teepad at the Ridge:

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520012.jpg

Heading out of the woods to #11's basket (I think) at the Ridge.

Ridge%2520Outlaw%2520014.jpg

Great shots, that course was definitely a cool one. Great challenges, some nice multi-shot holes, just enough open shots to mix things up.

the the double mini van shot was pretty amazing lol and we played hole 19 as one of the temps =) i took a 5 both times we played the long temp hole =/ first time i duffed my drive right behind that sign of the guy playing soccer and then had a miracle shot outta it haha

yeah that was #11's basket... and that teepad is phenomenal. I sure got some great ideas from that course...

New course in Streator is being installed starting this Friday AM (930ish). If anyone is around and able, stop out to help. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it as I'm heading to the West Coast Thursday AM.

I think I might check this place out on Saturday if anybody is interested?!?:popcorn: Good luck out west Dana!:thmbup:

I already posted this in the "cool disc golf photo" thread, but I figured I would post it here too. :)

Craig at Zing Mini put together a great package of minis for me...and he's in Indiana.

I thought it would be nice to pass these around instead of cigars, since there are not too many cigar smokers out there anymore. The glow minis are awesome!

Attachments

• Max's first disc.jpg
    Max's first disc.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 24
^^ that's cool; his first mini will be HIS first mini.

@WCG, is the course going to be open? I think they are just starting work on it maybe? :confused:

Streator

Do we know the name of the park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts