• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marilla Park in Streator, IL
From Rt 23, take Marilla Park Road East (not even a mile). Turn left (North) into Park, there is a sign. Drive to bottom part of the park and park where the gravel road starts. There is a large parking lot there.

Friday we need you to bring spades, rakes, 5 gallon buckets, wheel barrows, levels, WD40, socket sets, power and regular screwdrivers, adjustable wrenches.

More people that can make it out with supplies and whatnot, the quicker the course will be installed.

Did anyone else know that Sinnissippi is up to 24 holes PERMANENTLY now? My wife told me that the tourney temp holes are now permanent!! Including the cliff shot!!

That is a huge upgrade IMHO; I feel it lives up to the hype with those installed.

Did anyone else know that Sinnissippi is up to 24 holes PERMANENTLY now? My wife told me that the tourney temp holes are now permanent!! Including the cliff shot!!

That is a huge upgrade IMHO; I feel it lives up to the hype with those installed.

imma be there for the ios and imma be playing int. =) I migth try and get up that way this friday

Definitely make the overall course better, glad they are permanent now. Looking forward to getting out there for IOS (even though my arm brace is back on). Playing Rec Sunday.

I'm still deciding...? I'm trying to justify the drive.

If you want to give me a ride, I'll pay for all the gas.

Gotta decide soon though. This was posted on Plastic Addicts Facebook:

You have to sign up by tonight at midnight to get both discs in the players packs! You also have to be in the first 65 signed up and after getting more registrations last night and this morning we only have a handful of those spots left!

I've never played those temp holes, I'll have to make it down there this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.