• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe his lies. :|

I moved to chicago this week. Is there anyone in the city that would like to carpool to league, tourneys or a course? Hit me up!

I'll see about making it to Oakbrook Leagues sometime!

Hope some of you can make it to Pontiac on April 7 for the C-tier I'm running as part of the Ledgestone Insurance Tournament Series. If you can't make it to that, come to Pine Hills for the C-tier on April 14.

I'll see about making it to Oakbrook Leagues sometime!

Hope some of you can make it to Pontiac on April 7 for the C-tier I'm running as part of the Ledgestone Insurance Tournament Series. If you can't make it to that, come to Pine Hills for the C-tier on April 14.

Sounds great. Dont have a car though.

Not a whole lot that's easy to get to without a car then. In the summer Edgebrook will open up again and that's not terribly far from you. I might be able to scoop you up for a meet up sometime, I'm up in Rogers Park.

Yeah, but that's really only playable on the weekends when you're not throwing through giant crowds of students.

I was there on a Thursday afternoon after leaving work a bit early....played it twice and only had to wait for the students to get out of the way on #1.

There were plenty of kids around, but didn't have issues with them on any of the other holes.

Also got an ace on #4! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts