• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libertyville is a little too far for me... BUT, I think I am going to check out that course in Rolling Meadows that whitechocolate just put up, if anyone feels like joining.

Libertyville is a little too far for me... BUT, I think I am going to check out that course in Rolling Meadows that whitechocolate just put up, if anyone feels like joining.

When are you going? I might join you, especially if you feel like hitting up streamwood or something after.

I'm headed out to Streamwood, probably be there a little after 3 and I'll likely play a couple rounds. If anyone feels like joining me, shoot me a PM.

Yeah, I won't be up @ RM until 5:30 or so... Maybe after your other rounds

So this is late, but I'm heading from the Terre Haute, Indiana area to Champaign, IL to handle some business about a car. I hope to leave around 11 my time. I don't see much along the way course wise, but a little further West I see Nelson Park, Maxwell Park, and P.J. Irvin. Any thoughts on the best one to play? Preferably the closer to Champaign, the better. Any good disc stores around that area? And would anyone want to play?

I preferred Maxwell Park to PJ Irwin although Maxwell has more elevation to play with. Just seemed crammed to me. They both pretty close in challenge.

Nelson Park is supposed to be pretty decent but haven't made the trek yet. Hopefully someone else chimes in before you take off.

Not many people get down that way; it is pretty close to a dg dead zone. I've played a lot of rounds at Lohmann, in Urbana. It's so-so.

Thanks again for showing me around fellas. Jasonp(c) nice shooting with you last night at adler. I wish I would've shot a little better, but I still had fun.

My pleasure. I'm glad we were in the same group out there!

Still shocked that my partner and I finished 2nd and took home some cash.

Even more shocking...we were only 1 stroke away from 1st place. :eek:

Hey. I swear I read somewhere that one of the course in the Madison area was not in the ground due to erosion issues (or something similiar). Can't find it now. Anybody? Just looking at options for Sunday.

not sure about madison's courses, but if I were you I would head up to rollin ridge if I had a Sunday off.......just bring bug spray and leave your pride at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts