• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

mosquitos:
hoffman estates isnt bad, no bug spray neded but i dont get bothered easily by them
rockford college is fantastic
marengo is ok, bug spray will keep you happy, without it move somewhat fast
lith is fine if it is windy, not fun if it isnt

Last time I was at Marengo it was bad but tolerable without bug spray

Idk why their not bad at Hoffman there's stagnant water all over the place and your in the woods n by water most the time. Maybe they do the truck sprays regularly

Idk why their not bad at Hoffman there's stagnant water all over the place and your in the woods n by water most the time. Maybe they do the truck sprays regularly

no idea, i was expecting it to be awful and it was pleasant. that was like thursday or friday. i am sure they do alot of spraying tho, that area has $$$.

finally settling into life in the Army and school out here in San Antonio. HOLY HUMIDITY!!! Ill start getting off post weekend privileges in a couple of weeks so I will be doing some golf out this way. Best of luck to those at State and all upcoming back home in IL

Im bringing my practice basket in the morning if anybody wants to use it you are more than welcome. I am in the green grandam wearing a blue shirt and hat and sunglasses =D

^^^If you're talking about the third 18 at Anna; I don't think so. There is a new college course there that's talked about a lot. You could get straight at one of the GRABM guys from the Outlaw page you know....?

Thanks Paul! I know. I just thought I'd find a response on here quick. I heard a rumor baskets were going in tomorrow. See you in 2 weeks Paul!!!

Im bringing my practice basket in the morning if anybody wants to use it you are more than welcome. I am in the green grandam wearing a blue shirt and hat and sunglasses =D

Ill be in the impala, tripped out shirt to distract other golfers with copious amounts of smoke pouring out of my car window :D

Anna Page South will still be a bit, some of the fairways are knee high poison ivy. I recall some talk about a club event to determine final basket positions and the park district forestry mower should be going through again. Offhand I don't remember specifics. Intent was to try and have it playable by the end of summer but there's a bunch of work still out there.