• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

It is a full 18 now. Only 5 of the original holes left (2, 5-8). 1 is shorter. Everything else is new.
The overall "feel" hasn't really changed, only 2 holes in the 400' range but it should be able to handle all the kids come next year. Plenty of room for long tees. And if you want more of a challenge, it sets up well to skip baskets if you so desire. Like 1's tee to 2's basket.

Thanks for the update. Did you review? :)

Thinking of checking out UW-Parkside this weekend, but the conditions say its BAD...(from 12/9/14)

"Dismal conditions out there... Mud everywhere. 7-9 are unplayable. The course needs a rest, or at least some snow to protect it from the heavy use it sees. "

Should i go?

Thinking of checking out UW-Parkside this weekend, but the conditions say its BAD...(from 12/9/14)

"Dismal conditions out there... Mud everywhere. 7-9 are unplayable. The course needs a rest, or at least some snow to protect it from the heavy use it sees. "

Should i go?

Hope this helps...
I have not been recently, but one of my buddies played the Orchid course at Parkside last weekend...no complaints about the mud, but he did say that spotters are still necessary on several of the blind holes because the rough was still very dense.

You are certainly welcome to join us at Fairfield tomorrow morning if you still want to head north.

Hope this helps...
I have not been recently, but one of my buddies played the Orchid course at Parkside last weekend...no complaints about the mud, but he did say that spotters are still necessary on several of the blind holes because the rough was still very dense.

You are certainly welcome to join us at Fairfield tomorrow morning if you still want to head north.

Are you guys playing a fun casual round or are you talking about leagues?

This thread has been kinda slow lately Mr. Palmer. ;)

I didn't get out there this past weekend, so I'm not sure if the ace pot is still growing or not. Last I heard it was over 100.

Next time I'm in town visiting, going to try to head out there To finally check it out. Would be nice seeing some of you guys, it's been awhile.

Don't forget to bring ribbon!

Looks like the West Main Park course outside of Batavia is not long for this world. A road realignment will bisect the land currently occupied by the course. Story may be read here.

Looks like the West Main Park course outside of Batavia is not long for this world. A road realignment will bisect the land currently occupied by the course. Story may be read here.

That course wasn't planned to be in the ground for more than 5 years in the first place. They are supposed to add a lot of things to that park in the next couple years