• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the weather for lemon lake, its supposed to be cold and rainy again. Better of playing the baraboo open in Wisconsin Sunday..if you can get out for Easter. I'm going to Michigan for the weekend to jet ski and disc.

As far as the O2 sensor, if u clip the wires to install another, aside from putting another hole in exhaust ull have to have a new bung welded in for it. Just food for thought as u can't just drill a hole and 'plop' one in

forecast for LL is 56 and only a 30% chance for rain, not too bad, we'll see if that holds up though.

forecast for LL is 56 and only a 30% chance for rain, not too bad, we'll see if that holds up though.

Really? I checked this morning and it destined to rain all week with sun on Wednesday only with a high of 48. Best of Luck to those that go to LL. I know a bunch of joliet guys are going to LL then baraboo Sunday. But we are having Easter at my place so I've got to be around for the fam.....and awesome foods....nom nom nom

If you guys go to Baraboo WI, then YOU MUST stop at Dr. Evermore's Metal Sculpture Park and walk around for at least 20 minutes. :cool:

You will thank me later. :thmbup:

I didn't mind the rubber teepads at RLW as much as the slippery concrete ones. :|. But that is definitely still great news. :)

As for tourneys I am gonna work on what got me the last two: consistency. Plus warmer weather was niiiize for unrestricted movement, especially sanctioned movement.

I didn't mind the rubber teepads at RLW as much as the slippery concrete ones. :|. But that is definitely still great news. :)

As for tourneys I am gonna work on what got me the last two: consistency. Plus warmer weather was niiiize for unrestricted movement, especially sanctioned movement.

You mean slippery brick ones? :confused:

Yeah, it's definitely a major upgrade. :)

haha, yeah, you obviously didn't play in the tourney I did last saturday,

poncho and layers and layers to try and save me from the freezeing rain/sleet/snow, definition of restricted movement.

yeah, the short downhill hyzer had probably the worst brick tee I've ever seen.

Oh, I was playing in that stuff. Big time. Just not at a tourney. :D

And yeah, I meant the brick ones. Probably not an issue in the summertime anyway. :thmbup:

*note to self: don't wear v neck t-shirt in florida without sunscreen on!

I now have a red necklace that hurts sumtin fierce!
was 80 something out and sweet and sunny! had a blast! wish i had sunscreen

*note to self: don't wear v neck t-shirt in florida without sunscreen on!

I now have a red necklace that hurts sumtin fierce!
was 80 something out and sweet and sunny! had a blast! wish i had sunscreen

Haha, yup. I got the same thing up here during the tourney weekend. 80 degrees and sunny, with polo shirts meant a nice red triangle on my sternum. Felt good though!

barring rain and other crappy weather it looks like ill be heading out to LL saturday and then off to Baraboo on sunday...should be fun

anyone here from michiana so to speak?

Im going to be near Dowagiac/Vandalia at my buddies lake house putting the boat in the water. Looking for someone to shoot a round or 2 with on saturday, afternoonish, and show me around the course. my buddy will play, but def still new to the sport, i on the other hand...well lol jkin

in all seriousness, i will be there and looking to see if anyone wants to throw

You might wanna pm jukeshoe or gkeberhart, they're our indiana regulars.

Whic lake, my family has owned houses on Dewey lake, Big crooked, and Magician over the years. You will probably want to spend the extra miles and play in Kalamazoo though

anyone here from michiana so to speak?

Im going to be near Dowagiac/Vandalia at my buddies lake house putting the boat in the water. Looking for someone to shoot a round or 2 with on saturday, afternoonish, and show me around the course. my buddy will play, but def still new to the sport, i on the other hand...well lol jkin

in all seriousness, i will be there and looking to see if anyone wants to throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts