• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qaudness Monsters?;)

Oh man, aiming high!!!

-----------------------------------

I'm going to a wedding in Vurrrgin'ya this weekend. I'll be taking some discs along, just in case!!! (No chance :()

just found this place! after 15yrs of playing how is this place new to me lol. seems like most are from around the chicago area, I'm out in western illinois, anybody out this way? i play at least 1 round everyday (all by my lonesome). would be great to get some company!

still can't believe i never knew about this place.

just found this place! after 15yrs of playing how is this place new to me lol. seems like most are from around the chicago area, I'm out in western illinois, anybody out this way? i play at least 1 round everyday (all by my lonesome). would be great to get some company!

still can't believe i never knew about this place.

ill def hit u up if im out that way!

i am in macomb right now. the 18 hole course here is very nice for a small town course. well as long as you have someone to show you were the holes are. no signs/maps and the tees are very randomly placed. the 9 hole course on the wiu campus is nice too but a little open for my tastes. i prefer driving my discs 10 feet straight into a tree lol

i am a former leatherneck. I used to play that 9 hole allllll day long. the 18 is fun, but a guide is needed if you arent familiar with it.

i want to play the whet up or shut up..but frankly i dont feel like getting wet for ANOTHER tournament

that's the one out at west park in joliet right? i haven't played that course in probably 10 years lol. still my favorite all time course. back before the 9 hole was built we used to just play threw campus safari style. chucking plastic through the quad in the summer was always interesting. back then the closest course was the canton 9 and that course was not worth the drive.

It'll be sweet though, matt always comes through with some sweet prizes.

Anyone playing around Joliet today?

im not worried about prizes. i just dont want to have to bring a ton of clothes to change into and deal with drying off my disc after every throw.

im keeping an eye on the weather to get a better idea of it. id like to make it out, but id also prefer to save the $ and not get stuck in the rain

i kind of like playing in "bad" weather and conditions. it means that i get the whole park to my self. no well meaning old men throwing my drive back to me lol

im still waiting to see what the weather is gunna be like. i very mush detest playing in the rain so we will see what is up here in the coming days.

hey guys once again i know this isnt the marketplace but its more of a local sale. i have a 47 $ aces and chains card i would sell for 30 shipped. pm me for info

oh man just got done play leagues at west today.....talking about a hot mess. still managed to shoot 11 down with skipping 2,3, and 4. good enough for third and my money back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.