• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am heading to Chi town this weekend for work and I am looking for a few folks to play with. I could come Friday but wouldn't have a place to stay that night so i am leaving early sat morning and should be there around 1130. Let me know. Thanks.

Hey I am heading to Chi town this weekend for work and I am looking for a few folks to play with. I could come Friday but wouldn't have a place to stay that night so i am leaving early sat morning and should be there around 1130. Let me know. Thanks.

I'll be around Friday after 3pm. I get outta work at 3 so...... I can meet up around 4...? Got any courses you wanna play in mind?
*coughs* Eagle Ridge*coughs*;)

If you plan on coming out I'd definitely say Joliet is where you want to be. Closest good courses to Chicago. I'd say I'd come meet you, but I've got a tournament saturday.

I would come out friday if I had a place to stay since my hotel isn't until sat night. Im working the Fire soccer game sunday for ESPN. But I was planning on playing eagles ridge. I may decide to come friday just so I can play a few extra places. My car isn't bad to sleep in.

I would come out friday if I had a place to stay since my hotel isn't until sat night. Im working the Fire soccer game sunday for ESPN. But I was planning on playing eagles ridge. I may decide to come friday just so I can play a few extra places. My car isn't bad to sleep in.

Definitely play Eagle. Its a really good course but dont wear your best shoes if it rains thursday bc it might get muddy. I will def try and get to eagle friday and Ill try and bring Rookie and some others from this thread there too and you can meet hem

I'd offer up my place for you to stay at but I don't even wanna sleep there.:rolleyes: Lemme know what your plans are (PM) and I'll give ya a guided tour of the area as best as I can.;)

I'd offer up my place for you to stay at but I don't even wanna sleep there.:rolleyes: Lemme know what your plans are (PM) and I'll give ya a guided tour of the area as best as I can.;)

haha well y'all really got me thinking about coming a day early. It would be fun to play a bunch of courses.

If you want to come up to the northern suburbs, I am only about 20-25 minutes from the IL/WI border, which does not sound too exciting until you get a chance to play Grey Fox. I also have plenty of couch space...maybe even an air mattress for ya.

there are a lot of good courses in the chicago area. the best part is that they are all relatively close together. growing up we would hop from one course to the other all day. but as was said before, i would highly recommend visiting west park in joliet. it's i little bit of a drive from chicago but it is worth it.

If you want to come up to the northern suburbs, I am only about 20-25 minutes from the IL/WI border, which does not sound too exciting until you get a chance to play Grey Fox. I also have plenty of couch space...maybe even an air mattress for ya.

Yes gray fox is awsome. If you came up this way I might be able to meet you guys for a round.

How far is that away from Chi town area?

Jericho lake today?? Don't forget your snorkel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts