• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week off is nothing. If anything you'll be throwing better than ever from the rest ;)

Turned out to be a beautiful day in Milwaukee today. I don't think it ever rained. There was way too much dust. Sunny and almost no wind all day :thmbup: I ended up just playing three rounds at Dretzka (two 27s from the longs and then 18 from the shorts).

Last edited:
Mark and I will leave sandwich at 10 so be there aound 1045. Ill bring the awesome buzz that i got so you guys can see it =DDD an my new bag+D+D+D+D+D

11ish tee time it is. see ya'll up there!

today was awesome!! About 10 people came out and we ended up playing dubs from the shorts but Mark and I had 2 leave =/ We ended up going to jlakes and I found a valk and a DX stingray which is now in the lake +D so watch out nxt time you go there...

Ask surge about it...oh wait you can't because he did it and later got banned in relation to it. Report it honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts