• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucked it up today!!!! Practice basket here i come!

Matrix destroyedddddddd - 1st in advanced... nice shooting doooood

You left too early, you actually cashed. like $3.50. Tbh, I think they pooled it and had a play off for the 4 way tie for 11th.

I shot a pretty sad -4 the first round today, then put up a sick -8 (with bogeys on 15 and 2:thmbdown::wall:)from longs to bounce into 2nd.

so i just looked at your battle roc and noticed that you use girls deodorant? Top pic on the left side behind the disc...idk if you need that for cheerleading or...but if you need help bro..im here for you :|

So you just looked at my battle roc and realized I live with my mom and my sister, dip****.

Lake Michigan? Where you playing at???

Played handful of rounds in the am @ twin in b.g then went to wilmette beach with the family and brought my innova basket. Was practicin some puts and throws till people left and then started making my own holes on the beach. Had a bad release and the wind scooped it right into the edge of the lake. By the time I got to it the waves had swallowed it deep and gone. :( ... Sucks but was worth the good time.

Screw that 3.5 not worth my time for how I played. Congrats on the hot second round. I will not be playin the oswego tourney as I will be in tennessee, thank god.

I want the damn ratings to come out more than anything. I've got to make sure Patrick put one of them in right since I did intermediate and rec one time.

I've got a white climb wraith, I might even have 2 of them

yea yea yea.....:wall::doh: On a side note, smashed chains on hole 16 at Highland Park for an ace today only to watch it fall out and hit the ground. I hate those baskets.....:mad:

Dang dude that sucks. I hate when the mess happens. I had it happen to me two or three times when I was in rolla on those gateway titan baskets.

Side note #2 my buddy is having his tourney sometime in OCT. I think its like the 22nd. So, you need to come down that weekend. Plus its my bday weekend.

Side note #2 my buddy is having his tourney sometime in OCT. I think its like the 22nd. So, you need to come down that weekend. Plus its my bday weekend.

Thats the same weekend of the Flip meet-up!?! And....... I gotta dogsit...:thmbdown: How come all the fun goes down when I can't leave the area?!?!?:doh: How old are you gonna be? 46??:popcorn:

Played handful of rounds in the am @ twin in b.g then went to wilmette beach with the family and brought my innova basket. Was practicin some puts and throws till people left and then started making my own holes on the beach. Had a bad release and the wind scooped it right into the edge of the lake. By the time I got to it the waves had swallowed it deep and gone. :( ... Sucks but was worth the good time.

We've all found plastic further from the fairway than any thrower would like it their shot to land, but sooner or later, someone's gonna find this, scratch their head and think, "WTF? There's not a basket within miles of here!"

Thats the same weekend of the Flip meet-up!?! And....... I gotta dogsit...:thmbdown: How come all the fun goes down when I can't leave the area?!?!?:doh: How old are you gonna be? 46??:popcorn:

Boo. That sucks. I will make sure of the weekend but I thought he said the 22nd. Maybe I get him to change it. We shall see. HA 46 is how old I feel but only 26.

I'm planning on heading up to watts/fink/bg today after work if anybody wants to get a round or three in up that way. I'll probably be at one of those around 4-4:30.

I'm planning on heading up to watts/fink/bg today after work if anybody wants to get a round or three in up that way. I'll probably be at one of those around 4-4:30.

Getting some practice ahead of the BG Tourney on Saturday?

Those courses are super tough :|

Damn, I really, really want to meet up with ya up north today... but today is no bueno. :thmbdown:

Im setting up a Sandypoint and Highbridge Hills roadtrip next summer, Ill be renting a cabin at sandy point for the week. Saturday to saturday or sunday to sunday. Depending on how many people want to go with depend on what cabin i will book, I all ready have the smallest cabin booked (sleeps 5) because i go every year regardless.

We could split the money for the gas, cabin, food, and beer. Shouldnt be to expensive.

Getting some practice ahead of the BG Tourney on Saturday?

Those courses are super tough :|

Ha, those are the courses I can get to without an hour of driving.

Damn, I really, really want to meet up with ya up north today... but today is no bueno. :thmbdown:

No worries, I'll probably be playing up at way most Mondays this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.