• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitz has been dialing in on baskets. He put a drive 6 inches from the pole on hole 5 and missed a skip ace on hole 9 but just 2 feet.

Here's the video of his run on hole 9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMk8dwDfaeI&hd=1

Everyone, come out and take your stab at the ace pot before Fitz wraps it all up.

i am gonna use skunks hammer to break fitz's hand so i can take that money jk jk fitz is the ****

Calling WorldsCoolestGuy! Just making sure you haven't fallen and couldn't get up you old man!

heading out to trinity and channy and jtown courses tomorrow!! Let me know if anybody else is gonna be going dow this way to play some courses and if anybody is looking for discs lmk bc i will be going to aces and chains and ill let you know if they have any of watcha looking for!!

heading out to trinity and channy and jtown courses tomorrow!! Let me know if anybody else is gonna be going dow this way to play some courses and if anybody is looking for discs lmk bc i will be going to aces and chains and ill let you know if they have any of watcha looking for!!

I'm working in Lisle tomorrow, but if I get out early enough I may make the drive down to the Joliet area to play something. Not decided between Highland Park and Channy yet.

I am jealous of whoever gets to play tomorrow. They are saying 25+ MPH winds for Saturday... aw jeez...

im about 25 mins from highland. dunno if you plan on playing there if you do call me. 815 514 9385 i gotta pick up my son from school at 3 then he goes to his grandmas so either early or after 3 i can meet up with ya.

Hooray for no wind, forever. :|

In other news; I am starting to look at a new car. Just wondering if any of you Illinois peeps have a connection or something; not necessarily looking for a discount, just a friend of a friend or whatever.

im about 25 mins from highland. dunno if you plan on playing there if you do call me. 815 514 9385 i gotta pick up my son from school at 3 then he goes to his grandmas so either early or after 3 i can meet up with ya.

I'm thinking of playing Highland Park myself, but I won't get there until about 3:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.