• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ilmcgee's Bag

Bio verdicts, eh? My experience they are flatter than lucids. Maybe start out more OS, too. It's been a while though.

Bio, although it's supposedly mid-grade, takes time to beat in. Especially stiff bio. But I do like the plastic!

Nice simple set up.

I don't have a lot of experience with Trilogy, but I would say they have a typical midrange sized dome. As far as stiffness, they seem like an average run of Star. Flight is something around 5/4/0/2, which I find ideal throwing them bh and fh. Hopefully I can get one of them beat in, would like one to be straighter than the other. For now it seems the plastic is holding up pretty well.

36 at the home course

3 Rhyno
2 Verdict
1 Gator
3 Teebird

Putted high all day, missing a lot of birdies. Verdicts still flying nicely. And made an upshot that I stepped out to about 120ft on a 15-20 degree incline. Easily the best shot of the day. Will be adding another DX Teebird to the bag, for a total of 4 TB's, as the crutch is out of the bag.

Quick 18

3 DX Rhyno, putter and two throwers
2 Bio Verdict, breaking in one as the testing continues, other fairly fresh
1 Star Gator
4 Teebird, 2 DX and 2 Champ

Looking forward to some putter only rounds after watching McBeth's putter round. Strangely enough I found a Ledgestone Roach the other day, so it will join a bag full of Rhynos the next time I get out.

Finally got a round in, had been awhile. On a whim put the VRocs back in.

3 DX Rhynos
2 VRoc, DX and G*
Star Gator
4 TB, 2 DX and 2 Champ

Never did the putter only rounds, should have done that.

Got in a round and a half today. BH was much better today. Decided I'm just gonna stick with the VRocs. Having such a straight out of the box mid seems to compliment my game better. If anyone is looking to swap a Bio Verdict for a VRoc, I'm game.

3 DX Rhynos
2 VRoc, DX and G*
Star Gator
4 TB, 2 DX and 2 Champ

Decided I'm just gonna stick with the VRocs. Having such a straight out of the box mid seems to compliment my game better. If anyone is looking to swap a Bio Verdict for a VRoc, I'm game.

The VRoc is a 'sneaky good' member of the Roc family.

Finally had some cooler weather here. And instead of doing anything useful, I went discing. :) Played the same ol course with the same ol discs, but it was a blast. It being low 70's, breezy and low humidity sure helped. Looking forward to more fall rounds.

Took the younger son out today. Only got in 9 as the mosquitos were feasting on him. Don't know why they found him so much tastier than myself, but I left almost unscathed.

3 Rhynos
2 VRocs
4 Teebirds
And a Gator

Got in a couple more rounds this past week. Upshots with the Gator are definitely the strong point of my game right now. Need to work on backhand as timing is way off. Want to check out a DX Lion as stores are starting to open up.

3 Rhynos
2 VRocs
4 Teebirds
And a Gator

Another couple rounds in. Forehand was dialed in. Today forehand, backhand, everything was all over the place. On the plus side, weather was great and got some more backups. Thanks Geo. Field work with the VRocs afterwards went well. Wish I could have thrown like that during the round.

Same setup as above.

Bagged two new courses today with the younger son. Good weather, disc golf and great company, perfect Father's Day.

Same setup.

Read as 12 Days of Christmas

~
4 Teebirds
3 DX Rhynos
2 Vee Rocs
and a Gator in an Innova bag
~

Couple more rounds in. Approach game is back on. Tickling the chains or leaving drop ins from 150' and in. Also been driving a little longer as of late. Makes me feel like I need to really work on my form. Whatever I'm doing, I need to make it muscle memory. All in all, today was one of the most fun and relaxing rounds I've had in a long time. Looking forward to getting back out.

3 DX Rhyno
Champ Gator
DX and Gstar VRoc
2 DX and 2 Champ Teebird

Returned a disc, lost a disc and found two today. Need to get more Teebirds now. Probably pick up dx and star or gstar. Played ok at the new course at the old stomping grounds.

3 Rhynos
1 Gator
2 VRocs
3 Teebirds

Latest posts