• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'm over backpack bag hype

I don't know how you cannot pull-out/put-in putters into the quiver on your Grip while the bag is on your back....do you have any flexibility in your arms/shoulders or are you a really big person?

I can put them in the back with it on my back.. it's just not easy like it was with a regular bag. Putters are tough to get in/out over my shoulder. I don't like it. Grip bag is sold. Done. Just waiting for a good deal on a Karma!

I don't know how you cannot pull-out/put-in putters into the quiver on your Grip while the bag is on your back....do you have any flexibility in your arms/shoulders or are you a really big person?

I can put them in the back with it on my back.. it's just not easy like it was with a regular bag. Putters are tough to get in/out over my shoulder. I don't like it. Grip bag is sold. Done. Just waiting for a good deal on a Karma!

Have you looked at the Lat 64 Pro Bags? I love mine, all the space you could want, awesome construction, and readily available. I have the gold/red, but I was at Cloud 9 today fondling a blue/silver one that's way prettier.

:doh: I think if I were to ever get a backpack style bag again, I'd prolly get the Mahal - lifetime warranty with the ability to "shrink" or get bigger depending on what I'd need to carry for that course.

As a first generation Mahal owner...AMEN!!! Best disc golf investment ever for me

Have you looked at the Lat 64 Pro Bags? I love mine, all the space you could want, awesome construction, and readily available. I have the gold/red, but I was at Cloud 9 today fondling a blue/silver one that's way prettier.

The Lat64 Pro bag was my second choice. At the end of the day, I just prefer 1 drink holder on each side and the putters in the middle. Looks like a killer bag, though.

yeah i was thinking of getting rid of my grip but i started biking with it and that bag is so comfy and easy to snap on the rainfly! such a sick bag/useful and carries plenty of stuff for biking and discing.

go backback. i'm sure the new grip is sick but the price is a little out of reach atm.

Latest posts