• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

inbounds Path to 1,000 Contest (aka win free stuff!)

inbounds

Eagle Member
In the week since debuting the inFlight Guide, the response has been overwhelming and for that we're extremely grateful. Building on the momentum that we've got going, we're shooting toward a goal of 1,000 likes on facebook and we need your help!

Be one of the first 1,000 people to like inbounds Disc Golf on facebook and you'll be entered into a drawing for one of three inbounds Swag Packs to include AT LEAST the following:

• 2012 inFlight Guide
  • inbounds Disc Golf Dri-Fit T
  • Tournament CFR Disc
  • inbounds Disc Golf Stickers
  • inbounds Disc Golf circle-i Vinyl Decal

You can give us your :thmbup: at facebook.com/inboundsdiscgolf

Full-sized poster available here:

inboundsPathTo1000.jpg

The inbounds Disc Golf server is being relocated this evening so we'll have some downtime for the next few hours, otherwise you can expect at least 99.9% uptime! Hang tight for a couple hours and we'll have even more freshly-updated flight paths waiting when we come back up!

are you guys on Twitter?

You betcha! https://twitter.com/inboundsDG

Once we hit 1,000 likes on facebook, we're going to have a similar contest for Twitter. Follow us now and get on board that train early!

Approaching the half way mark! Thanks to everybody that's liked us so far. Once we get past these next 80 :thmbup: it should be a fast run for the next 500 and then we'll pick the three people that will score some loaded prize packs!

To enter:

1. Go to http://facebook.com/inboundsdiscgolf
2. Click the "Like" button (the one underneath our profile picture)

...AND THAT'S IT!

Have you guys thought about getting some discs stamped with your logo as a way for people to support what you are doing?

Thanks for sponsoring the site. Should I ever order anything from your company, I assure you it will have nothing to do with any God awful social networking site.

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone in the world is on Facebook or Twitter, and have sound personal reasons for not joining those communities. By making people join those sites to win a contest, you're essentially telling those folks that they're not invited to the party.

I'm not sure why so many organizations today think they have to measure the success of their outfit by how many FB "likes" they get, particularly when they are overtly asking people to bump up their count, which to me sort of defeats whatever integrity that is supposed to have.

Have you guys thought about getting some discs stamped with your logo as a way for people to support what you are doing?

We have and we are! We already have our logo included in the tourney stamps for the events we run, but we also have a run of discs in the works with just the circle-i stamp as well as glow minis sporting the same iconic (or soon-to-be) logo. We may make these available at the inbounds Disc Golf STore, but the chances are equally as good that we'll be giving them away.

Thanks for sponsoring the site. Should I ever order anything from your company, I assure you it will have nothing to do with any God awful social networking site.

There are going to be other opportunities to have access to free inbounds Disc Golf swag OUTSIDE of the social media realm in the near future, including the possibility of a DGCR-specific coupon code. Also, keep on the lookout for our monthly tournament sponsorship promotions coming this Fall. So no facespace = no problem!

i'm number 423!

Thankee!