• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

inbounds Path to 1,000 Contest (aka win free stuff!)

By making people join those sites to win a contest, you're essentially telling those folks that they're not invited to the party.

So you're not invited.

I'm not sure why so many organizations today think they have to measure the success of their outfit by how many FB "likes" they get, particularly when they are overtly asking people to bump up their count, which to me sort of defeats whatever integrity that is supposed to have.

It's the modern day equivalent of "Sign up for this mailing list for a chance to get a free prize." Nothing more.

We're half way to our goal of 1,000 likes! As a thanks to everyone that has thumbed us so far, we're going to be giving away a copy of the 2012 inFlight Guide, an inbounds Disc Golf glow mini, and vinyl circle-i decal.

The lucky winner is...drum roll...

Dan Herron

Dan, send us a private message with your address Dan and we'll get your prize pack in the mail ASAP.

Thanks!

I think we're due for a refresh on this! The sooner we get to 1,000 the sooner we can start another contest!

inboundsPathTo1000.jpg

WOW! Big day today! Ground swell of likes this afternoon pushing us closer to 2/3 of our goal and closer to dolling out some sweet prize packs.

This big show of support inspired us, so look for an additional contest starting on Monday.

We'll also have several big announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned here, but better yet, like us on facebook to get all the latest inbounds Disc Golf information in your news feed.

The countdown is on! Only 43...no...42 more page likes and we'll be giving away a pile of inbounds Disc Golf gear to three of our facebook friends. If you haven't liked us yet, give us a thumbs up for your chance to win! Otherwise, spread the word and see if we can get to 1,000 page likes by the end of the day today!

http://facebook.com/inboundsdiscgolf

In the meantime, we still need a couple more photo shares in our "Tag it to win it" contest so we can give away our third prize pack. 13 more photo shares and we pick a lucky winner. Could we reach 1,000 page likes and 100 photo shares in the same day?!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.395708123835795.90470.274326722640603&type=1&l=ca17ab7fda

I'm 998 you might be there by lunch :hfive:

You're prediction is spot on!

PathTo1000GoalReached.jpg

Big thanks to everyone that helped us to 1,000 likes! The following are the three winners (selected at random) of our "Path to 1,000" contest:

Brandon Ottaviano
Screamin Joe Fitz
Ben Cantrell

Congrats Brandon, Screamin Joe, and Ben! Send us a message here, on facebook, or an email to [email protected] to claim your prize pack.

Didn't win? DON'T WORRY! We've got some new contests coming out next week including a photo sharing contest. With such a build up to reach 1,000, we're pretty sure that a contest to reach 2,000 facebook likes will be in the works. Or should we set the bar a little higher...3,000? 5,000? Sound off and let us know what you think!

Stay tuned in the next few weeks for some big announcements including a new disc flight resource and a "retro release" of flight data for some old school plastic.

Thanks again everybody...be well!

Latest posts