• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Infinite Discs BLACK FRIDAY Deals - Full Ad Posted

Todd@InfiniteDiscs

Par Member
You can now see the entire, week-long featured deals from Infinite Discs by looking at the advertisement HERE.
https://infinitediscs.com/blog/infinite-discs-black-friday-2018-deals/

WEDNESDAY, Nov. 21st – INFINITE DISCS DAY

THURSDAY, Nov. 22nd (Thanksgiving) – MVP / AXIOM DAY

FRIDAY, Nov. 23rd – INNOVA DAY

SATURDAY, Nov. 24th – TRILOGY DAY (Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, and Westside)

SUNDAY, Nov. 25th – GATEWAY, LEGACY, RPM, RDG, and YIKUN DAY

MONDAY, Nov. 26th – DISCMANIA DAY

TUESDAY, Nov. 27th – DISCRAFT and DGA DAY

WEDNESDAY, Nov. 28th – PRODIGY DAY

PLEASE NOTE: Special Edition discs will release on the day when their brand is featured, and they will release at midnight. For example, black Destroyers will be released on Black Friday, but will show up on our website on Thursday night, at midnight.

Guess I jumped the gun on ordering that FD....... or do I just spend more? Anyone wanna help me manufacture some reasoning for wifey?

Aww, no Kastaplast day. Need some egyptian bomber Bergs in my bag.

Amateur. Be alone your entire life and buy all the plastic you want!

Nah, on the real she doesn't care what I spend but there is a rule. If my plastic habit causes a rift in the financials I am in trouble. Bills are paid fellas, I'm spending black Friday disc money....

Sorry about the Kastaplast. We just didn't have the supply of Kastaplast needed to make the sale worthwhile. Kind of short on those right now :-(

I've been married almost 3 years. I just order and hope that she's not home whenever the package arrives. If she is, she always makes a smart ass remark, but she never says to stop buying discs, so I just keep ordering :D

If you think about it, there are worse addictions than going outside to walk around and throw frisbees. I think most of us have understanding partners...probably worth it to get me out of the house every once in a while.

Guess I jumped the gun on ordering that FD....... or do I just spend more? Anyone wanna help me manufacture some reasoning for wifey?

You bought the disc for a friend. But then later found out his wife/gf already got him a couple. The return policies are ridiculous, so it's easier to just keep it.

I've been married almost 3 years. I just order and hope that she's not home whenever the package arrives. If she is, she always makes a smart ass remark, but she never says to stop buying discs, so I just keep ordering :D

Right, all this was in joking context. My wife supports me playing and doesn't care as long as the lights stay in and the kid stays fed.

If you think about it, there are worse addictions than going outside to walk around and throw frisbees. I think most of us have understanding partners...probably worth it to get me out of the house every once in a while.

Playing disc golf has helped me stay sober I don't know how often that gets said LOL but it is true.

Latest posts