• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Injury

Bglo

Par Member
My buddy just got hit by his first disc today, and i was wondering what was the worst injury anyone has gotten from playing disc golf, either from a disc of from the course itself?

not to burst your bubble but this thread was started just a while back. search function, people.

Check it, here , here and my favorite here

Being stung by a bee, or getting burned by the wild parsnip in the rough on the course. Those aren't really injuries, but painful in other ways. I've also injured my pride many times if that counts:)
Actually, I have further injured my knee playing (have osteoarthritis) & lately I'm having back pain, probably from playing to much!
Hope your friend is going to be ok.

hmm nothing serious but a little pain in my elbow when i only threw thumbers and tomahawks.

oh and i hit my friend in his nose on accident a few months ago when i started playing with a DX Aviar just a bloody nose so we were lucky there.

Oh yea, hubby had issues with his throwing shoulder that were age & work related (arthritis), so he decided to learn to thow with his opposite arm. Now, he can thow either way if he wants to. I guess that injury turned into a positive for his game.

Yesterday at Emery I followed through backhand and hit a tree. My knuckles bruised and a little swollen.

Latest posts