• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Appearal

AaronMonier18

Par Member
I throw a ton of Innova and like their brand. Whoever is in charge of appearal should be fired though. All their gear looks like stuff made for 55 year old men. They have some cool stuff but for the most part it's all stuff I'd never wear, ever! What happened to those sick proto stamped shirts and hoodies? They already have tons of designs from stamps. Why don't they put them on a nice shirt and sell them? I think the Airforce jerseys are ugly and they could do way better. I'm surprised appearal isn't a bigger seller in this sport. Thoughts?

I throw a ton of Innova and like their brand. Whoever is in charge of appearal should be fired though. All their gear looks like stuff made for 55 year old men. They have some cool stuff but for the most part it's all stuff I'd never wear, ever! What happened to those sick proto stamped shirts and hoodies? They already have tons of designs from stamps. Why don't they put them on a nice shirt and sell them? I think the Airforce jerseys are ugly and they could do way better. I'm surprised appearal isn't a bigger seller in this sport. Thoughts?

Wait a minute!! I'm 54 and I like their stuff fine. So maybe it is made for 54 year old men??

I have a couple of the flag t-shirts and an Aviar t-shirt. I think their stuff is okay but it would be nice to see a wider selection.

:thmbup: Totally agree. I love sporting DG clothes (hats and tees). The Innova gear out there is really lame and I think it really is an un-tapped money maker for them. Someone else mentioned putting DX stamps on tees. Great idea. I really like the Destroyer and Beast designs. I think it would be cool to represent my favorite molds that way. Discmania does a great job of making good looking hats and clothes. I have a Discmania Grip just because I like the color scheme and logo. I also have a Discmania jacket that I bought from Shusterick off of ebay even though I don't throw any Discmania. Discraft puts out some cool dry-fit shirts with specific disc logos on them. Innova needs to get on this.

They do make a modern "ROC" tee though, if you can find/get one. Looks good with the bird and multiple logos on it.

I just dont throw one and will not be advertising that I do.

I am positive that the head honcho at Innova is older than 55, so that might be your answer.

I was about to make a thread about this too. I agree entirely. In my opinion innova is a huge company, but the reason why they are not definitively on top is because they lack in other departments besides discs, including apperal, as well as other things like bags or accessories. Other brands like discraft have decent apparel and accessories to help their business grow. If innova had better marketing/apperal designers they would for sure be on top. Just my two cents

Latest posts