• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova at it again...

Ha! If only! Best one since the Quiver. Thanks for the link, Dave. :thmbup:

When I checked on mobile earlier it required me to login..
Same here. Apparently it's different if you use a computer. How dare they make it tough for the 3.5 mobile users that don't have a Facebook account.

I pretty much only access DGCR via computer at work... on the weekends, it's usually from my phone.

Skip to about 2:01:30

Thanks for the context.

Seems a bit of a childish thing to do... someone was a little bitter. I suppose the best thing to do is to cause a scene.

Water under the bridge, I'm sure, now.. but the Minni joke definitely takes a stab at that it seems! Hah

When I got on my computer today the first thing I did was check Innova's website, because normally I get a good laugh out of their april fools prank. when I arrived at innovadiscs.com, I was sadly disappointed to not see any joke. then i check facebook and lo and behold.... what are you doing innova! :wall::doh::confused:

Are you left handed by chance? I've got some left handed discs I'm willing to part with for a good price. :D

Funny story, I am left handed(ambidextrous actually) but I throw right handed or I'd be willing to take a look at em. I didn't watch the video all the way through the first time and it's not like the technology doesn't exist to make that(well almost that)

I thought the projected image of the legal stance area was the best part. Goes to show you can be the big guy in the sport and still poke fun of questionable rule changes.

I don't know, it would have been funny if it got stuck in a loop, "foot fault, add a stroke, foot fault, add a stroke," but as is, meh.

I don't know, it would have been funny if it got stuck in a loop, "foot fault, add a stroke, foot fault, add a stroke," but as is, meh.
People complain about their devices going off when people on TV use the command words...

...just think about how many times mini is used on a tournament day...:|

Will this become mandatory for all groups to have at the top level? Kind of like having an official with each group? Even if this thing is a little off it would have caught the foot fault Ricky got away with recently....

Kinda blows my mind with the amount of people that have been duped by this.

Kinda blows my mind with the amount of people that have been duped by this.

I was highly doubtful but these electro-gadgets you kids have these days are quite impressive. Just not quite that impressive yet. GPS technology is good but still has a way to go. Used to be off 2-3 feet and that was only 10 years ago or so. They probably got that down to inches or something really close to being 100% accurate? They get an A+ for effort! :clap:

What in the world is going on in this thread?? You guys even Innova?

Feel like trolls be trollin' trolls who be trollin' the trolls. Crazy. :doh:

I thought it was legit b/c they misspelled "official." I'm conditioned to seeing misspellings in real DG ads. :|

Latest posts