• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

That's partially why I want to do it. Oh the tears that will be shed... :D

i cut an mvp with a smile on my face :) an old lake disc

the mvp nose and wing are just tacked on to the flight plate. i don't think it is an overmold but more like a 2 piece disc.

i cut an mvp with a smile on my face :) an old lake disc

the mvp nose and wing are just tacked on to the flight plate. i don't think it is an overmold but more like a 2 piece disc.

The plastics are "chemically bonded" to one another tighter than any lock and key configuration alone could do. To be overmolded by nature just means molded onto a pre-existing piece, so it would be hard for it to be anything besides an overmold.

I think there's a little more to it than "just tacked on." :)

should have put my mvp flame suit on and been more detailed.

the overmold on mvp had a bond, but once it was broken the entire rim was quite easy to unravel. i didn't weigh the overmold, but it wasn't very substantial.

ill be on the look out this weekend for the atlas at la mirada. maybe i can get some concrete answers from the innova camp.

should have put my mvp flame suit on and been more detailed.

the overmold on mvp had a bond, but once it was broken the entire rim was quite easy to unravel. i didn't weigh the overmold, but it wasn't very substantial.

I'm skeptical about this because the bond is supposed to be too strong to separate. I'd really like to see some pictures if possible.

Sorry for mis information, both parts are star plastic. Due to work I couldn't throw one but was told they are straight, very very straight.

Are they different blends of Star, or are they just colored differently?

If they're both star, but they're claiming better grip, I'm guessing maybe a r-star blend(if that exists?) for the overmold while a thinner stiffer star flightplate. Anyone throw one yet?

The outside is a big gummier like some of those star eagles that came out. Flight plate was grippy. Good blend I should say I hope it stays that way :D

Latest posts