• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Champion Valkyrie

Champ valks are alright, but DX valks are better.

I actually carry a champion valkyrie as a backup in case I don't have any DX valks. How messed up is that?

I love my pro valk, it's just getting perfectly beat in for those long straight hyzer flips.

I love my pro valk, it's just getting perfectly beat in for those long straight hyzer flips.

If you can get a Pro Valk beat in just right, it will fly straight as an arrow. I used to have a good one, but I sent it to War Eagle, and.........well, you all know the rest of the story.

Valks are excellent distance discs for people throwing 320'-380' (which is a lot of pepole). It's a good introduction to distance drivers, too, because it's not as nose angle sensitive as faster discs. I've had a couple >400' shots with them and they didn't really flip over too much.

A beat DX Valk also makes a really great long turnover disc.

I also prefer the Valk in the DX plastic, but as stated before the new dx plastic sucks. Wish is still had my old beat up Valk. I could do anything with that disc.

On the bright side I hit a 230' shot with my new dx valk on Saturday to make par on a 600+ foot hole. Personally my longest shot. Felt great!

Still no ace, but it's those type of shots that keep you coming back for more.