• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova GStar Krait Paul McBeth Signature

Interesting. That pic of the Gstar doesnt look anything like the discs that have been coming out.

sure it does.. my g-star destroyers look similar..and so do the two g-star teebirds i currently have.

out of the 3 proshop releases..the only one that i got that feels kinda floppy is the leo

Both my Kraits are in a crate in a closet. It just seems like an unnecessary disc but if McBeth likes it then kudos to him.

Anyone throwing the gstar krait yet? Out of the regular production gstar lineup, this is really the only one I'd be even mildly interested in.

Im going to throw mine today i will report back later. For reference it's a flatter orange one super gummy and 171

I had a 175 champ krait for a while because of watching Paul McBeth throw his haha and I liked it a lot. All of the champ kraits I've seen have been quite domey true to this picture http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs/distance-drivers/speed-11/krait.html and I'm interested to hear what the domes are like on the pumpkin stamp stars and the new McBeth signature gstars. I personally think the krait is a speed 12 very similar in speed to a destroyer, a little faster than a wraith and even a tern and more overstable than a champ tern. For me my krait was slightly overstable at ~375 feet thrown on a low line with about 5 degrees of hyzer it would flip up and turn just slightly then fade for a predictable long straight flight. I could not accidentally turn mine over too much even if thrown flat it would not turn too much even on the lowish line. I've seen McBeast throw his pink champ many times and at least twice I've seen him turn his over a little too much so my guess is for someone with his explosive power it fits the role of an extra beat destroyer that can be thrown a little softer for 400 foot shots to mimic the flight of a longer destroyer shot.

Last edited:
I threw both a domey and a flatter Orange g star krait today. The flat one was pretty overstable at 350 ft of power, but when i really cranked on it it would turn slightly and fade lightly. The domey one was more overstable. I know there is alot of jokes about the "longer Teebird" but the G star krait might just be it, i was throwing it on the same lines i throw my teebirds on and it was matching them and going further.

the krait is one of the straightest fliers in the speed 11/12 group. I think the krait is what the archon was intended to be.

See, my champ Krait is a meathook. Not even close to being -1 2 or the disc between Wraith and Archon. Mine is more overstable than any Wraith I've thrown. Now, the blizzards I've thrown are pretty straight.

Latest posts