• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova GStar Krait Paul McBeth Signature

I finally have had time to throw my GStar Krait. There is no other words for it than amazing. It feels nice in the hands and is super glidey. i threw it with my champ terns and i am throwing farther with this disc than the terns. has a nice S turn when thrown hard and flat. my range is about 350 but that is with 3 layers of clothes on. i have a feeling that i can easily get 400 feet with no layers of clothes on.

no layers = nude...y/n

what's the weight?

I slipped on a wet Teepad today and threw my krait on a huge sky anhyzer over the fence into the neighborhood across the street, RIP Krait

I slipped on a wet Teepad today and threw my krait on a huge sky anhyzer over the fence into the neighborhood across the street, RIP Krait

Nooooo!:thmbdown:

I'm definitely going to get one of these GStars, I need to feel them first though and find a stiffer one.

it seems unbelievable that the slight amount of flashing on some discs matters at all

It changes some discs more than others but can be pretty noticeable. Sometimes a quick initial wear followed by a "sweetspot" where a disc wears slowly or holds its flight could be atributed to the flashing wearing down durring its first few rounds. I always deflash new discs unless they are DX/pro plastic...

I usually do as well but it seems so insignificant but what do I know

So after a round of 18 and some field work I can say the G*Krait is money. Very stable and bombs. I was getting mine out 370-400 today in some serious winds. Best part is they fly very straight. Nearly as far as my terns yet don't require the huge amount of room to work. I'm stoked on these. I didn't remove the flashing with sand paper but I did run one down a pathway and it seemed to do the trick. I notice it was slightly less over stable now.

It amazes me that Paul's roller disc gets a sig. Of course dude is awesome, how else could he park those holes with a Nova?! He should go Cobra next.

Last edited:
My metal flake Krait is a roller. Crazy understable. Polar opposite from these G*

It amazes me that Paul's roller disc gets a sig. Of course dude is awesome, how else could he park those holes with a Nova?! He should go Cobra next.

He throws giant annys with them too, not just rollers. He said the Nova is the purist flying putter he's used. Makes me want to try one lol.

He also used the old champ Krait he had for placement shots. I gathered from watching videos of him throwing it/talking about it, it's a "tweener" in his bag. Not sure if the gstar fits this same profile.

He throws the cobra in the 90's style vids . And anyone with clean technique can throw the Nova, but it definitely punishes bad form and any OAT will send it fluttering sideways

Been throwing the Krait a lot since I got it last week. It is a great workhorse for now. Flippy enough that I can throw it for big S-curve lines, or I can give it some hyzer for super straight shots. Not quite as long as my Destroyers, but a good tweener between them and my teebirds.

Deeper grip too, Tern is a bit shallower rim.

Krait probably a tad shorter, less turn, more control. This is based on Champ in both so I imagine would translate over to Star and GStar.

I have officialy replaced my Terns. I now throw a GStar Krait for all distance drives. i can hyzer flip for straight shots and minimal hyzer at the end. or i can do a turnover shot. im getting about 375 consistantly with this disc. i am about to pick up another one.