• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova GStar Krait Paul McBeth Signature

Maybe I got a freak gstar krait, mine is red in the low 170s and its straight with a dumpy fade at the end. We had at least 10 mph winds yesterday and I was putting it out over 350 forehand into the headwind without it flipping.

I'm getting a similar line as what I get with a PD (including the fade) but maybe a little more distance.

Bringing this thread back up because this has become my new go-to distance driver.

Anyone else got love for this disc in gstar now that it's been out a while? I find this disc much easier to control than the champ Wraiths I had. Gonna start cycling these bad boys.

It's straighter than a Wraith, with less fade, just as advertised. Long disc! Reminds me most of a Saint in straight almost fadeless flight, but with much more distance potential.

Maybe I got a freak gstar krait, mine is red in the low 170s and its straight with a dumpy fade at the end. We had at least 10 mph winds yesterday and I was putting it out over 350 forehand into the headwind without it flipping.

I'm getting a similar line as what I get with a PD (including the fade) but maybe a little more distance.

You are not the only one. I got a pop top piece of shiz that is beefy as all get out. I hate the damn thing. If anyone in love with them wants it pm me.

Two of my friends purchased champ Kraits last year and they are both meat hooks, another friend purchased one of the GS McBeths - also a meat hook.

Not sure what the deal is but every one I have encountered has been Destroyer-like overstable. I said fudge it and started throwing a beat star Wraith in that slot.

Champ Wraiths were just a little too over stable for my arm speed, so switching to a slightly less stable disc in a slightly less stable plastic did wonders for me. I can easily achieve that slight high speed turn on this disc when thrown flat

Champ Wraiths were just a little too over stable for my arm speed, so switching to a slightly less stable disc in a slightly less stable plastic did wonders for me. I can easily achieve that slight high speed turn on this disc when thrown flat

It's 2020 and I still love the GStar Krait. Damn thing hardly turns for me even into a strong wind. Doesn't dump at the end either. I turn a wraith over into the wind every time. It is 90+ degrees all summer and the GStar plastic still feels great.

^Wrong account, BirdieMachine created this thread not ballgolfconvert:|

Going to have to pick up a GStar Krait. Been looking for something to fill the stability gap between a GStar Wraith and Star Shryke.

Wraith has more fade than I would like, Shryke can be a little too squirrelly for shots that demand control/placement.

Going to have to pick up a GStar Krait. Been looking for something to fill the stability gap between a GStar Wraith and Star Shryke.

Wraith has more fade than I would like, Shryke can be a little too squirrelly for shots that demand control/placement.

Take a long look at the Archon too. For me the Archon flies like a mellower Wraith. A hair flippier, with less late fade.

Take a long look at the Archon too. For me the Archon flies like a mellower Wraith. A hair flippier, with less late fade.

Actually that disc is like a longer Valkyrie in flight. It is currently my longest flying disc in calm conditions with my the Star version which is almost always domed. The Champion I have due to an odd mini/micro fastback top about a 2 in glide so that disc for me in more a higher headwind version of Valkyrie as the disc will work for the 30 mph where the disc is needing the Valkyrie like flight but can cut the wind due to lack of glide.

Last edited: