• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova KATANA

It's not an easy disc to control. If you throw in the 400'+ range you might as well just get a pro Boss, stick with a Destroyer, or find a broken in Boss

For the people that already received their discs did the status on your Hero dashboard change? Mine still says "processing".

I throw in the 430-430 range and here are my thoughts

Champ= speed 13 Valk
Pro+ Speed 13 Roadrunner

I was getting full flights out of these in the 410-460 range.

Oh I really hate this post, I do not need a speed 13 disc. I have a boss, I like it, but it stays in the closet. I can throw my valkyrie the same distance with less effort. However you had to go and say the katana was like a speed 13 valk in champ and a speed 13 Roadrunner in Pro. I love the Valk, I love the Roadrunner. I still don't need either one to be any faster than they are but just the fact that you made the comparison has me chomping at the bit to buy one of each.

Discs are to disc golfers as shoes are to shopoholic women.

I was lucky to receive 3 Pro Katanas over the weekend. For me, it is comparable to a Pro Wraith, but with about 30-50 more distance using the same hyzer-flip throw. I am hoping that the Pro Katanas I have are not an aberration, and that I can get them in the future. I really enjoyed throwing them.

I was lucky to receive 3 Pro Katanas over the weekend. For me, it is comparable to a Pro Wraith, but with about 30-50 more distance using the same hyzer-flip throw. I am hoping that the Pro Katanas I have are not an aberration, and that I can get them in the future. I really enjoyed throwing them.
Did you get them for beating me at Farkle?

finally received my katana today. man some slow shipping for sure but thought i would share some pics
katana1.jpg

katana2.jpg

yeah it's silver and the stamp is awesome. especially like the first run katana text that they put on the sword. feel like i waited forever for it but man i do love how it looks. can't wait to test fly it!!!!:D

Got my 168 pro today. Took it to the course and it is perfect for some long straight throws.
I don't have the power to turn it over though but it did have a very slight fade to the right before straighting out and eventually laying down left pretty quickly.

Got mine yesterday. Played with all 3 diffrent plastics. The Champ realy isn't that impressive, the pro flys far with a nice straight throw, and the R-Pro, when thrown with a little bit of hyzer put on it, goes the farthest for me. I got a couple of beutiful wall hangers as well. I'll have to post some pics for everyone.