• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Krait? Anybody got any info on it?

what are they gonna do when they've filled every spot on their flight chart? only make more stable and more understable discs? lol

yes ^^^^, plus they will release like 20 more types of plastic and arent we due for a new super class disc? Like a more stable condor version or something.

what are they gonna do when they've filled every spot on their flight chart? only make more stable and more understable discs? lol

Then start adding Millennium and Discmania fairways and there are overlapping options.

The day Innova releases a new fairway will be the day everyone rips it apart for not being any better than a teebird or leopard. I don't blame them for not trying.

Throw in the Eagle and Firebird and you have the original Rat Pack that is often imitated but never duplicated.

As for not throwing out enough new mids, not only is there the Lycan as previously mentioned, but the Mako is not that old, and most recently the Super Stingray and King Cobra were released. How about a production run of Star Rancho Rocs? Honestly, if you look at the percentage of a store Innova can take up if all things were considered even, what more can they do but keep pressing the edges of the boundaries of stability and speed?

Someday you may see a Speed 16 disc that no matter if thrown by a new player or touring pro will always fly straight with no turn and no fade and will not skip unless you want it to skip. When broken in, it will magically become a roller without going through an awkward flippy stage.

Throw in the Eagle and Firebird and you have the original Rat Pack that is often imitated but never duplicated.

As for not throwing out enough new mids, not only is there the Lycan as previously mentioned, but the Mako is not that old, and most recently the Super Stingray and King Cobra were released. How about a production run of Star Rancho Rocs? Honestly, if you look at the percentage of a store Innova can take up if all things were considered even, what more can they do but keep pressing the edges of the boundaries of stability and speed?

Someday you may see a Speed 16 disc that no matter if thrown by a new player or touring pro will always fly straight with no turn and no fade and will not skip unless you want it to skip. When broken in, it will magically become a roller without going through an awkward flippy stage.

Didn't they just do this?

I gotcha. I would rather see current discs run in new plastic choices than new all together. How about good pro Teebirds & Eagles, production run Cheetahs, Gazelles, & Whippets in more than DX? How about bringing back pro Rhynos, champ Gators?

i picked up the metal flake cfr krait today

threw it in my round this afternoon and I'm not sure if i like it or not...

it was more stable than i anticipated

anybody else thrown theirs yet?

I gotcha. I would rather see current discs run in new plastic choices than new all together. How about good pro Teebirds & Eagles, production run Cheetahs, Gazelles, & Whippets in more than DX? How about bringing back pro Rhynos, champ Gators?

I just picked up a Pro TeeBird from the Factory Story. Hopefully I get it in the mail before Friday because I really want to see how it flies. Normally I hate Pro drivers but I am hoping this is the exception because it is a TeeBird.

I just picked up a Pro TeeBird from the Factory Story. Hopefully I get it in the mail before Friday because I really want to see how it flies. Normally I hate Pro drivers but I am hoping this is the exception because it is a TeeBird.

I just got my pro Teebird from the factory store today. I only threw it 2 or 3 times but one of them landed for a drop in on a 340' hole. It flew really well with awesome glide. Great grip on it, It was a bit rainy and the plastic still felt great. It wasn't domey either, which is a problem from some of the discs I have gotten from the factory store.

Favorite Disc

This is a great finesse disc. I am a RHBH thrower, and usually have problems playing tight wooded courses. When I go to those courses I leave my 13 speed drivers at the house, and replace them with three different Kraits. I also strictly throw this disc forehand. I carry a 148g Blizzard Champion for wide open tee shots, hitting 375'-400' consistently. I also carry a 157g Champion for my in between shots, and a 177g metal flake champion for my super tight finesse shots. I am an amateur player, with a pretty powerful BH. This disc is effortlessly thrown RHFH the same distance as my RHBH, if not farther. As long as you don't over power it, it is good for 300'+ and super accurate. It appears to be a new and even more improved Wraith with a more reliable low speed fade. Highly recommend it. This disc is the multi tool of disc golf. You'll love it!

They really should work on getting consistency in the mold instead of making new molds every month. Make teebirds fly like teebirds, and destroyers like destroyers.....

How did they get the new Firebirds to be flat and super OS? maybe they can do that with the teebirds again to make them like the coveted 11x

yes.