• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Nova

DISTRIBUTOR
Max.
Weight
(g)
Diameter
(cm)
Height
(cm)
Rim
Depth
(cm)
Inside Rim
Diameter
(cm)
Rim
Thickness
(cm)
Rim Depth/
Diam. Ratio
(%)
Rim
Config.
Flexibility
(kg)
Class
S V
Max Wt
(g) Vint
Last
Year
Prod
Cert.
#
Date
Approved
Innova-Champion Discs Nova 176.8 21.3 2.7 1.5 19.1 1.1 7.0 59.00 4.65

Putter but with a 2.7 height it has to have a mega dome. Barf!

Ya, looks lid like. Bigger and taller than a Super Puppy, but a much fatter rim. Could be overmold....

From the people who brought you injection points, comes the domiest putter you'll ever lay your hands on.

I sometimes wonder if Dave has been smoking what the Quest guys were/are.
Domey putters aren't going to be well received....
Players want flat discs!!!!!!!

I'd love a domey floaty stule putter for run putts, soft upshots/turnovers and soft straight drives. Not all discs are better flat. I had a z putt'r and rattler that were perfect for this.

So INNOVA rebukes history and it's lessons and forges ahead with naming one of it's discs a word that when translated(Spanish) means: NO GO. You'd think Chevrolet's experience would've tipped 'em off.

So INNOVA rebukes history and it's lessons and forges ahead with naming one of it's discs a word that when translated(Spanish) means: NO GO. You'd think Chevrolet's experience would've tipped 'em off.

Oh goody, two posts in just minutes. "No va" does not mean "no funciona" which is how you would say "Doesn't go," as in "doesn't work." The story of Nova = "no va" is an urban legend (check Snopes.com).

Charles