• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

innova or discraft

what disc manufacturer do you like best

• discraft

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • innova

Votes: 83 53.2%
  • other

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
You're missing the point Rube. Some people like longitudinal studies and these threads help us with free statistics.

Then I just bundled all of the research for your synthesis. But the information in these threads is neither valid or reliable, it just shows dates when people began showing interest in the newer companies.

In my bag currently there's Z Stalker,2 Star Wraiths, 2 Ch TeeBirds, Ch Roadrunner, Star Roadrunner, Ch Valkyrie, Star Valkyrie, 2 Star Rocs, 2 Rancho Rocs, Lat 64 Opto Core, Lat 64 OptoFuse, Z Buzzz, and 3 XD's.I use what works best for me but my local store carries roughly 80 percent Innova.

In my bag currently there's Z Stalker,2 Star Wraiths, 2 Ch TeeBirds, Ch Roadrunner, Star Roadrunner, Ch Valkyrie, Star Valkyrie, 2 Star Rocs, 2 Rancho Rocs, Lat 64 Opto Core, Lat 64 OptoFuse, Z Buzzz, and 3 XD's.I use what works best for me but my local store carries roughly 80 percent Innova.

what's in your bag thread is here.

there is a mega prerube coming......

Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
images

Prerube's being a diva again, somebody get him a Snickers!

Discraft for mids and putters, and Innova for fairway drivers (especially understable).

Discraft for overstable drivers, and probably Discraft for distance drivers.

put other only cuz my bag is mixed up quite a bit, and i can't play without my wizards it wouldn't work but i lean toward innova otherwise mainly cuz that's what i throw the most and is easiest for me to get

My bag right now is 4 innova (fairway drivers) 2 discraft (mids) 1 DGA 1 ABC and 4 gateway (3 of which are wizards)

Torn between the two.

I have both Innova and Discraft in my bag. I bought both mainly because in order to find out which disc manufacturer you like best you actually have to use discs from different disc manufacturers. After using both brands that i carry i like both of them the same. Certain shots i use my Discraft for while other shots i find i shoot better with Innova Discs.

Don't think I'll ever side with one specific company.. I love discs and plastic from Innova and Discraft, and Lat 64 feels amazing too :)

aj

Lat. 64 might just make Innova and Discraft obsolete in the next few years. I like Innova fairways, discraft buzzz is legendary, gateway, as inconsistent as they are, have great putters.

What I use:

Innova: Eagle x, starfire, leopard, roc, valkyrie, sidewinder.

Discraft: ASS, buzzz, surge is solid. Discraft makes DGA, which makes the best mid ever, the Aftershock.

Let's not forget the plethora of awesome fairways by millennium, which is owned by Innova.

Overall I think Innova has more variety, they are lacking a disc to rival the comet though.

I personally don't think the fuse can compete with the meteor. I was really hoping the fuse would be something special, but I flip it before I get any distance. I still have to try the core.
But I like the Lat 64 drivers and putters.

If Innova and Westside made a new joint venture, would it be called Innovicide ?
What about Discraft and Vibram, would anyone buy a new Discram ?

I personally don't think the fuse can compete with the meteor. I was really hoping the fuse would be something special, but I flip it before I get any distance. I still have to try the core.
But I like the Lat 64 drivers and putters.

Fuse requires a deft touch, maybe try a heavier one...? Core is very buzzz like, worth trying.