• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

innova or discraft

what disc manufacturer do you like best

• discraft

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • innova

Votes: 83 53.2%
  • other

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
Lat64

The plastic is godly, and the overall lineup is also really great.

All brands have their own strengths and outstanding molds though. If I really broke it down, I'd hate Innova due to their excessive variety, continuous and undisclosed mold changes, and the rarity of numerous discs in a premium plastic. My bag is beginning to reflect this as well.

I choose Innova simply because that is what I am used to. But like many others here, we don't have a brand loyalty, rather whichever is the best disc.

I'd say I have an even split between Innova and Discraft. But I voted Discraft because the majority of the discs I use are Discraft. I also use 3 or 4 other brands. But Discraft is my favorite.

I voted Discraft but my bag is split with Lat64. I like the stability of Discraft and the glide of the Lat64's.

Both, and more.

I throw from Discraft;
XL(for thumbers)
Buzzz
Challanger

Innova;
Wraith
Katana
Cro
Sidewinder
Xcal

Millennium;
QOLF

I know some of you are exclusive, maybe hoping for that sponsership endorsement one day from either. IMO, Discraft drivers have gotten me nowhere. Innova is where its at when it comes to drivers. Something about the feel of the edge of the lip on Discraft that turns me away. Mids/Putters are done right by Discraft. Innova isn't far off and has their good discs and bad. But I love the CryZtal plastic for throwing distance with mids/putters. ESP is a little tough for me to deal with and the FLX plastic doesn't work for me throwing BH

I started my DG career as a big Innova fan. And then got the discraft misprint deal and fell in love with all of the discraft discs. I'd say that discraft has a slight majority in my bag with the buzz, zone, stalker, nuke. But then again when I really think about it my go to driver, mid range, and putter are the Wraith/Leopard, Shark, and the Aviar. So maybe I actually am an Innova fan.

I thow Innova drivers and mids, but The discraft putters are so much better IMO

faster putters and the rhyno....voted innova

workable and glidy mid ranges...voted discraft

Fairway drivers...voted innova(the esp cyclone is no joke :clap: 4 Discraft)

Glidy High speed drivers...voted discraft (SurgeSS Z & Esp Flash)

High speed/wind/overstable....voted innova

INNOVA wins!

I voted for Innova because of the variety they offer. There is an Innova disc for every shot.

I carry Innova, Millennium, Discraft, Lat64 and Vibram all the time.

Sometimes I also carry Gateway, Discmania and DGA.

We are blessed by the variety of discs available to us.

Innova for variety, Lat 64 for quality. I dont think one company is "Better" than another.

Drivers:
ESP Nuke-just added for a trial
2 Star Katanas
1 Star Destroyer
1 Star Max
1 Star TeeRex
1 Star Boss
1 10 Time Banshee

Mids:
2 Z Buzzz
1 FLX Drone
1 Elite X Stratus