• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova or Discraft?

discgolfkyle

Birdie Member
Hey everyone. I'm new to disc golf and I was wondering which manufacturer is better: Discraft or Innova. I am currently using Innova but would be open to Discraft suggestions. Thanks.

neither is better, neither is worse. Throw what works for you.

I suggest you don't limit yourself to one brand. Throw what ever you like!

And there's a lot more out there other than Innova and Discraft.

I throw 4 brands. I will throw any brand if I like the disc. Just try as many discs as you can and see what you like.

C. Latitude 64. But in all seriousness, I throw Lat64 (primarily), Innova, and MVP. Had a Buzzz (discraft) but I sold it as I'm liking other discs now.

I use : Gateway Putter, Discraft Mids, Vibram Fairways and Innova Drivers. That's just what seemed to fit for me. There is no single best manufacturer.

I will go with the all of the above option.

I currently have Innova, discraft, Lat 64, Discmania, MVP and Gateway in the bag. Depends on what you are looking for in a disc, and what works for you. Some discs just dont have another that are quite the same

Everyone know that Company A is better than Company B.

Dominating is better than Prerubing

Innova is confusing for newbies but the new flight numbers on the plates are actually nice.

if you throw innova try a few other discs from companies. buzzz/comet are a most try.

MVP is the best. I use Innova/Discraft for distance drivers, Lat64/Innova for Fairway, Discraft/MVP/Lat64 for Mids, and MVP for Putter.

MVP is the best. I use Innova/Discraft for distance drivers, Lat64/Innova for Fairway, Discraft/MVP/Lat64 for Mids, and MVP for Putter.

I agree with everything in blue. I don't use distance drivers so that is not relevant!

Last edited:
They each have their ups and downs. You will not find a disc like the Drone in the Innova lineup. You will also not find a disc like the Teebird in the Discraft lineup. You won't find an Innova FLX equivalent, nor a Discraft Blizzard equivalent. etc etc etc

Innova
68-Camaro-SS-396-34.jpg

Discraft
1967_ford_mustang_shelby_gt500-pic-11370.jpeg

You pick. :D

Latest posts