• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova ProtoPack

That stack of discs in the video has 25 in it in case anyone was wondering: 4 putters, 4 mids, and 17 drivers. I'm guessing that's going to be the advertised capacity.

The cup holders look interesting. Looks like a single strap connecting to pieces of fabric? Doesnt look insulated, not that that matters with hydroflasks, etc.

That things huge. It still sometimes surprises me that people need and want that much gear and that many discs on the course. It looks like the bag Catrina Allen wears. Looks like they're going backwoods backpacking for 5 days :D

One thing I was surprised at with the octothorpe was how much it can hold but still felt pretty reasonably small. :thmbup:

This one's pretty cool. Made of waterproof material.

Attachments

• DSC_1506.jpg
    DSC_1506.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 216
I am very excited for this new pack. I currently shoulder the Innova Hero Backpack and after multiple rounds I am close to being done with it. The side supports are horrendous. The right side of the bag leans toward the middle of the bag and it drives me insane. I have done the corrugated plastic board (2 pieces including the side support that came with the backpack) for added support, velcro pieces to hold it in place etc etc and nothing works. Very disappointing. :thmbdown:

I am very excited for this new pack. I currently shoulder the Innova Hero Backpack and after multiple rounds I am close to being done with it. The side supports are horrendous. The right side of the bag leans toward the middle of the bag and it drives me insane. I have done the corrugated plastic board (2 pieces including the side support that came with the backpack) for added support, velcro pieces to hold it in place etc etc and nothing works. Very disappointing. :thmbdown:

Add a U channel and it'll hold the sides in place so it'll stand up properly.

I see no reason to replace my A14 with this pack, and depending on price, it shouldn't be too much competition for the established brands for those in the know. It'll still flood courses though if it shows up for sale at Academy Sports.

This one's pretty cool. Made of waterproof material.

That looks like an Arsenio Hall jacket.

arsenio-hall.jpg

I was thinking Michael Jackson jacket minus the zippers.......... But yeah, that theme........

Attachments

• MJJacket.jpg
    MJJacket.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Doesn't seem bad. The bottom looks very large and stable. It also looks like the disc area juts out a bit so discs will be easy to get in and out.

now at the proshop
The ProtoPack features include:

• constructed of highly durable cordura material
  • main storage capacity of 22+ discs
  • on deck putter pocket is adjustable and fits 3 putters
  • main storage cover features magnetic locks to keep discs accessible
  • pocket above main storage can fit small diameter disc(s) for additional storage
  • increased lumbar support on the back padding
  • anodized buckles, added durability (less plastic = less chance something will break long term)
  • insulated and adjustable drink holders can accommodate a variety of sizes
  • umbrella/stool holders on the outside of the expanding side pockets
  • expanding side pockets for additional storage of hoodies or other bulky items
  • strap suspenders (straps keep their form and allow for easy access)
  • rainfly
interesting.

Latest posts