• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova StarLite

This. "Starlite" makes me think all rollerskate retro, and that stamp fits that theme perfect. Since I'm throwing RRs anyway, I'll buy one for fits and giggles. Especially in bubblegum /foil green.

I had a similar thought about that stamp:
aaaaaoylu1iaaaaaablcmg.jpg

Been using a Starlite Boss 150 for about a month and I LOVE it!

It's not as beefy as it's blizzard counterpart...which fits my arm much better...
I've been getting my longest drives with it...averaging somewhere around 350-360

EDIT: My starlite bosses (I have two) have just the regular star stamp on them... not that wretched thing they show on their site.

Starlights came in Red, Blue, White, Pink. I never seen Yellow or any other colors besides those listed, but not disputing it. All are patent no. versions.
166-170g. The best ones being the Red 167g. ( imo ) I have some that look like they have grip tape there is so much in there.

Not sure if it was said already or not, but the problem was they werent sure how to use the product and used too much, producing the stable flight.All they were trying to do was get a sub 170g. Star Boss out. They were still struggling to get Champion Bosses under 171g. You can turn them sideways out of your hand and they pan back. They also have incredible durability.

Not sure about the gummier ones, those came out after they publicly addressed the stable flight from over adding, and they didnt do as well customer wise for people wanting that same flight. At least for us. I may still have one left on eBay.

..Most of the Destroyers I seen were blue, but they didnt have as much of the dust in them in all. If you can find the 166-168 bottom stamped versions, in various colors, they kill as well. They are mostly the swirled tops, and of course, most I sold were marked S/DS.

they also seem to have a good dome...might be the reason

I ordered two of these online and they came in the mail today. After throwing them a dozen or so times out in the yard (3.7 acres) I'll say I like them so far. :thmbup: This one held the line beautifully...

138ChingStarLiteRR147g.jpg

I received mine last friday, i bought a red one and it is 150g. I liked my blizzard Teedevil until I lost it 2 weeks ago. This is my 3rd roadrunner, I have a 175g champion i use for rollers, a 170 star I use for straight throws, and with this Starlite is is not overstable at all, with my first throw it turned alot, this was what I was hoping to get with this disc, I have only thrown it a handfull of times so I still need more field work with it. It may not be for everyone, but it works great for me.

After not being on DGCR for a long time, and not buying new discs or even reading up on new products, one of my buddies showed up with Blizzard plastic the other day and now I am seeing StarLite? The world has become a very confusing place.

did they state a weight range? RR is the longest disc in my bag. might be awesome for distance lines.

i hope they make them 167ish.

did they state a weight range? RR is the longest disc in my bag. might be awesome for distance lines.

i hope they make them 167ish.

All the ones I have seen are in the 140's. I doubt they will have any in the 160s as regular Star Road Runners are produced in the 160s already

Latest posts