• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova vs Discraft Poll

What Brand do You Use THE MOST?

• Innova

Votes: 257 66.6%
  • Discraft

Votes: 114 29.5%
  • Other

Votes: 15 3.9%

• Total voters
I chose other. I throw a mix bag and depending on the course I will use one type more than the other. I have more Innova drivers, gateway putters, and mostly discraft midranges.

Beast/wraith/destroyer/sidewinder/roadrunner/DiscraftFlick/SurgeSSFLX/GatewayIllusion/AerobieEpic

buzzzCryz/BuzzzFlx/WaspESP/GatewayElement/InnovaCro

GatewayMagic x 2/Wizard x 2

In my bag:
Discraft Surge ESP 174
Discraft Surge ESP 170
Discraft Surge SS Elite Z 174
Discraft Avenger SS 172 (just replaced my Valk)
Discraft Xtra Elite z 173
Discraft Magnet
Discraft Buzz Pro D 174
Discraft MRX Elite x
Discraft MRV Elite x
Discraft X2
DGA Titanic
Innova Destroyer Star

I voted Innova, but I guess I actually use Discraft more because I got the misprint deal. But if I had an equal selection of both it'd be Innova

Looks like those "other" companies have a lot of work ahead of them if they want to compete with the big boys. I suppose a lot of it has to do with advertising. What people hear about is what they buy.

I gotta say I am most impressed with Latitude 64 as of late. That Opto Plastic is like CE in that it can take a heck of a beating and every disc I replace flies just like the old one.

I am really loving the Blitz, Striker, & Vision. :cool:

the second optoion is spelled wrong. it needs to be discrap

wow thats brilliant!! I wasn't sure the first 20 times I've seen it written, but this time you've convinced me.

got any bumper stickers for me to look at as well?

Do you think that Discraft would be more popular if it was more avialable? Seems as though just because Innova is everywhere, that is what most people play. Perhaps if Discraft made a more aggressive exposure move, perhaps more player would throw their discs.

2 months ago it was Innova for me but at the moment it's Discraft by a hair.

Discraft - 5
Innova - 4
Latitude 64 - 3
Gateway - 3

All Innova, I'm not sure why. Could be due to the fact that when I first heard of disc golf and wanted to buy my own discs, I was given an Innova catalog (this was back in '91) and really dug the artwork on the discs.

Latest posts