• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova vs Discraft Poll

What Brand do You Use THE MOST?

• Innova

Votes: 257 66.6%
  • Discraft

Votes: 114 29.5%
  • Other

Votes: 15 3.9%

• Total voters
they were the original and had a patent on discs so no one else could manufacture them for like 7 years. thats a long time to build up your rep as a great company with a great product.

Yea, you have a good point. I like most Innova products, but I don't care for their putters. I love the drivers though.

2 Discraft (Storm, Magnet)
3 Gateway (Wizard, Voodoo, Magic)
1 Lightning (#2 Helix)
1 Millenium (LS Polaris)
1 Wham-O (Putter)
18 Innova (Valkrie, Teebird, Sidewinder, Orc, Groove, Boss, Destroyer, Wraith, Eagle, Leopard, Coyote, Gator, Shark, Skeeter, Aviar (3), Roc)

My Bag

have you tried the dart? it is very similar to your magnets.

I did, and its nothing like the Magnet. The only disc that is close to the Magnet is the DGA Titanic, which is made by discraft for DGA, in the Magnet mold. Its basically a Magnet in Star plastic. I have thrown one a few times, and I am on the fence about buying one.

I did, and its nothing like the Magnet. The only disc that is close to the Magnet is the DGA Titanic, which is made by discraft for DGA, in the Magnet mold. Its basically a Magnet in Star plastic. I have thrown one a few times, and I am on the fence about buying one.

oh ok. i have thrown my friends soft magnet and vice versa and they both feel and throw similar to me.

I have 16 innova discs and 2 discraft discs.. the two discraft ones are a driver I was given from a friend (Elite Z XS) and a BUZZ I traded for because its such a versatile disc

My wife throws far more Innova than me...in fact besides her Wizard & #4 driver everything is Innova:

Leopard, Valk, Kite, Stingray, #4 driver, Wizard

I have 2 gazelles, core, shockwave, magic so I have more non-innova.

The 16 discs that have made the cut to get into the bag makes it a real mix-breed.

Discraft:
FLX Avenger SS
Z Buzzz
Pro D Buzzz
Z Flick
X Predator
X Stratus
ESP Tracker

Innova:

Champ Groove
Champ Monarch
Star Leopard
KC Pro Roc

Gateway:
Super Soft Voodoo
Soft Warlock
Soft Wizard
Organic Wizard

DGA:
Proline Shockwave

I think if you aren't honestly trying all the makes available you are doing yourself a disservice. This is just whats current. There is a DGA Rouge misplaced somewhere and once I get money to replace them an XL and Teebird will go back in and at least the Tracker will come out.

The question asked 'use the most'....not how many you had...i'd have to say I use my Buzzz more often than any disc that isn't my Challenger putter....so two discs in a bag of 10 get used 66% of the round.

well I guess I clearly carry more Discraft then if we are going to be sticklers about answering the question directly ;) but I can't say which brand I use more. Its pretty evenly distributed.

Latest posts