• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova XD

I played with a husband and wife today who both used the XD as a putt/approach. The husband especially made some nice long putts with his.

Did you inform them of their need to get a magnet?

I didn't come up, but the guy was really impressed when I nailed a 60ft putt, and he asked what disc that was. I also made several long putts which he thought was quite nice.

You could get a t-shirt with a picture of a magnet on the front and "You know you want it" on the back.

You should also get one dyed with a cute little baby chick on it...that way it would be a chick magnet.

Funny you should say that. Here is a Magnet that I got last year from someone who one it in a tournament:

Houseanddiscgolf.jpg

I think the XD is an excellent disc, especially for beginners. It's flat, feels very comfortable in hand, and you can putt with it, approach with it and use it for short drives. It would be considered a bit understable for more advanced players, but great for beginners.

My wife has taken to it quite well and she is using it more properly as an approach disc.