• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing SD, Salient Discs

It's a mock draft of the website. When we go live things will change, and an official announcement hasn't been made yet, just a tease. If you are going to bash or put in your .02 cents start by emailing me.

Liquid line will be priced the same as most other premium plastics. An official announcement and details to come in June before we launch.

Reading the Promethies description, these discs sound......weird. But intruiging for sure, I will definitely be curious to try them.

Man people are brutal here sometimes...hah. Don't be too quick to be a critic. Wait for the official announcement. This is like getting your hands on the rough draft of a speech before most people know there is even going to be a speech...

Hoping this turns out to be a success. New players in any market are always a great thing, especially ones with the motivation to be innovators.

It's not Prodigy that jacked up prices. They were (are) selling their discs to retailers at the same price as other manufacturers. It's the retailers that sold them back to us at inflated prices to take advantage of the hype. The same thing might happen with SD.

Although I don't foresee nearly as much hype with this launch as with Prodigy, due to the lack of star power.

Reading the Promethies description, these discs sound......weird. But intruiging for sure, I will definitely be curious to try them.

There's no gimmick or weirdness, we just decided to push limits beyond what is currently out, people want something new and useful and we are giving that to you.

I'm the biggest grammar Nazi, have multiple degrees in English/Lit. But I'd just make the observation that gramatical issues don't seem to have hurt Lat 64...

If the driver is approved up to 189, then that means this is going to be larger diameter driver than we've been used to. More so than the large diameter mids.

There's no gimmick or weirdness, we just decided to push limits beyond what is currently out, people want something new and useful and we are giving that to you.

But how does it compare to a Champion Edition Teebird, that's what matters most!

IBut I'd just make the observation that gramatical issues don't seem to have hurt Lat 64...

At least English isn't Latitude's native language.

Will this affect your relationship with MJ since you will be a disc maker now, or will this company essentially be its own entity?

Two seperate businesses, however he will be testing all our discs as well as our other team members but PF and Salient Discs are not one in the same which will not alter there current disc sponsorship.

kilgus man someone needs to take your phone away, and your laptop or any other interweb device you have with you.........

get some honeymoon time in man!!!!

Two seperate businesses, however he will be testing all our discs as well as our other team members but PF and Salient Discs are not one in the same which will not alter there current disc sponsorship.

Right on.
Well, good luck in your new venture. I would be interested in throwing some protos if possible.

^^Email me, I will be going away now for serious. My wife is taking away my toys.

Later fellas, remember this is a learning process for us and we will dilligently try to make it the best we can.

-Chris

^^Email me, I will be going away now for serious. My wife is taking away my toys.

Later fellas, remember this is a learning process for us and we will dilligently try to make it the best we can.

-Chris

your wife is smart!!!!!:thmbup:

Hmm. From looking through the test website it seems that there will be an emphasis on discs that have a wider diameter than their typical counterparts... is this correct? If so, color me excited. I like wider discs like the Stalker and the Comet...