• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Invader

Imo the reko was a hybrid of a wizard and yeti pro aviar. Taking the bullet nose shape from the wizard and the concave top from the yeti. The invader seems to be a vtech (innova's gateway wizard "bullet nose" clone) p3x. The p3x being an aviar3 with a big bead. This appears to be an aviar3 with the bullet nose aka vtech. It could also be a whale3 which has the higher shoulder. Think aviar3 vs aviarx3. Hard to tell in the pic. Either way they would not be cloning a reko. They are still cloning the wizard.

Try the Prostyle Version of the #2 Upshot, those came out flat top. You have the baseline, those were more like a Challenger top.

The pic I posted was a prostyle U2

Too lazy to track down the link and share it, but saw an Innova video on FB of GG throwing a blue luster Invader. He said it was flat, looked concave in the video. Pretty much dead straight for him, one shot he had a right to left wind and it had some fade to it. He said low profile like an aviar3 and stability wise between an aviar3 and aviarx3. I'm hoping because it's luster is why he's saying it's between the two stability wise, with a base line version coming out at some point.

Definitely a pretty disc...the blue luster always seem to turn out nice and pearly. Might pick one up when they come out...especially if they have some with a protostar stamp, but based on the video not sure if it'd do anything my star aviar3 or xt bullfrog doesn't already do. If it's fairly beefy...well I've got a zone for that.

...He said low profile like an aviar3 and stability wise between an aviar3 and aviarx3...

Darn...I was hoping for slightly US. Hopefully, like you said, it's the plastic that's giving those results.

aviar3 v invader specs comparison....i was bored

Attachments

• invader v aviar3.jpg
    invader v aviar3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 116
Very similar but more blunt then an Aviar3. Likely resulting in a tiny bit straighter and shorter flight. Personally I'll pass.