• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Is the Groove an Upgrade from a Beast for an Am?

Groove is nothing like a Beast IMO. And I'm not only saying that because I absolutely Hate the Groove. A beat star beast is a beautiful thing for those hyzer flip anny's. I've been considering an Avenger SS for this slot, but for an upgrade distance wise from your suggestions, an Arching would be a good choice.

From the OP to my post, there is some AMAZING trolling.

^^THIS!

This is a DGR Troll Fe<a>st.

Stop talking about the Groove for the love of everything holy!!

How could you not see this unfolding?!?!:clap:

Never have to worry about the disc getting beat and do yourself a favor with a firm X-Link Trak from Vibram. The other day I was out throwing mine in a slight tailwind, and it launched out over 400' on a couple occasions for me. Under normal occasions, I use it when I need controlled distance anywhere between 325' and 375' or so.

Regardless, now I find myself wondering if the Groove

Ahaha
Aha
Ahahaha

He said "Groove"

Ahaha
Aha
Ahahaha

small-bnb.gif

JBurke297 banned in 3.... 2... 1..

In before lock for the score!!!!!!!!!!

Good day.

In summary, to answer the OP's question, a Groove is a downgrade from any other disc whatsoever, for everyone.

Any plastic / weight recommendations for that Teebird everyone is pushing?

Plastic: DX
Weight: It doesn't matter so long as it is DX plastic, but I prefer 165-6g.

When DX Teebirds break in they end up going dead nuts straight. When that Teebird gets looking like you should replace it, don't. Just buy a new one and start cycling them - Keep throwing those two until the first gets thrashed and then buy a third and throw away the first.

Latest posts