• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Is there a beadless Comet?

Have you tried a Piwakawaka? It's a great manipulative flight with no bead and a very manageable rim.
I have been curious about this disc but have not tried it yet due to reviews saying that it is shorter than a Tui (The Tui is my main putting putter).
Maybe I should try a Cosmic Piwakawaka; what plastics have you tried it in?

I'm too lazy to Google but I don't think you could make up a name like that haha.. It just doesn't sound like out of all the possible choices someone said yeah "Peewakawacka is it!". Unless Fozzie bear got a new job.

RPM discs out of New Zealand. It's named after the Maori name for a Fantail, a type of small bird. Boutique plastics, very nice. The Magma plastic is a better grade of KCPro...a lot better.

Last edited:
I have been curious about this disc but have not tried it yet due to reviews saying that it is shorter than a Tui (The Tui is my main putting putter).
Maybe I should try a Cosmic Piwakawaka; what plastics have you tried it in?

RPM discs out of New Zealand. It's named after the Maori name for a Fantail, a type of small bird. Boutique plastics, very nice. The Magma plastic is a better grade of KCPro...a lot better.

It's certainly not short for me, easily in the 350-360 range which is longer than any putter I throw.

I have thrown Atomic and Stratus, Stratus is too flippy for me but Atomic is the perfect hyzerflip to straight mid for my style.

It's certainly not short for me, easily in the 350-360 range which is longer than any putter I throw.

I have thrown Atomic and Stratus, Stratus is too flippy for me but Atomic is the perfect hyzerflip to straight mid for my style.

I have never touched any of the Atomic plastic. How firm is it? How does it compare to Elite Z feel and flex?

Last edited:
I've only owned a handful of molds in atomic but it reminds me of kastaplast k1 or mvp neutron

Latest posts