• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is this poison ivy

Here's something I learned to know if it is poison Ivy or not -Just remember the words "Leaves of three stay away from me!" If ya see a vine with leaves in three chances are.....
Poison ivy!Poison Ivy! Late at night when your sleeping poison ivy comes a creeping all around round round.
Its gonna take an ocean of Calama lotion......:p

is this poison ivy?:p
weed_plant.jpg

looks like a hybrid... but wait...I'm almost certain this one's ok to inhale if you decide to control it by burning or throw into a campfire to help eradicate this nasty weed... :D

Oddly enough I am pretty resistant to poison ivy but crazy allergic to poison oak. I found out last summer when I was doing some yard work. I cut down a bunch of vines from a fence and the sap apparently sprayed all over my arms. It itched like mad for more than a week. I looked like a burn victim or something. Still not nearly as bad as inhaling it though.

It looks close. Here is a pic of real posion ivy

Saw this pic and wanted to be sure no one takes the plant on the right as P.I.

Plant on the left w/3 leaves is P.I.
Plant on the right w/5 leaves is harmless.

wow no lenghty google rant from eric...i'm surprised...

so that makes it fact?...you still don't see the ****ing point...its someone's opinion..google it or get a dictionary...let me get this straight...your opinions are fact and mine are just false?...you need a ****ing reality check

Dude, make up your mind, do you want google or not?

i wont come to this ****ing bull**** site anymore...nothing but a bunch of pompus *******s anyway

It's been asked before and I'll ask again: why are you still here?

i play golf...thats why im here..i don't pretend to be a scholar in every aspect of life and tell others their opinion is bs..why are you here? to talk smack and act like a genius

Poison ivy update, six days since exposure and the rash itches like hell. Now showing up on my knuckles and neck. Also, on legs, arms, behind the knees. Was just out there mowing the grass today and the stuff was mocking me. It has won the battle but I will win the war.

Poison ivy update, six days since exposure and the rash itches like hell. Now showing up on my knuckles and neck. Also, on legs, arms, behind the knees. Was just out there mowing the grass today and the stuff was mocking me. It has won the battle but I will win the war.
I am so sorry. It's dreadful stuff.

i play golf...thats why im here..i don't pretend to be a scholar in every aspect of life and tell others their opinion is bs..why are you here? to talk smack and act like a genius
Dude, you have a very interesting impression of yourself (and everyone else).

You spent most of your time in that thread in which you posted the famous, oft quoted, and sadly erroneous claim that you would never be back here again arguing about fact vs. opinion and basically saying everyone elses' opinion was BS.

long read makes a good posting?...its all opinion..you can't go by what someone else says about anything in golf. you have to go thru trial and error and find what works for your game

SO THOSE DISTANCES AND THOSE DISCS HE LABELED ARE FACT? WHERE DO YOU COME OFF TELLING SOMEONE THATS BEEN PLAYING FOR 15 YEARS THAT I HAVE TO THROW A CERTAIN DISTANCE TO MAKE A DISC TURN OVER? TFF...A TEEBIRD DOESNT FLIP OVER? WHAT A LAUGH...SO FROM NOW ON EVERYTHING IN THIS FORUM IS FACT BECAUSE PHYSICS MAKES IT SO...WHAT A RIOT

all bow to a newb that knows everything...7 courses and probably not a year under his belt, but wow does he think he is informative

everyone has a right to post, thats not my beef...opinions are great, but when you tell someone your opinion is fact and they are full of ****, that to me is crossing the line..maybe he thinks his opinions are fact..good for him...FACT=this is a cool site.OPINION=garub is an arm chair discgolfer with no skills(do as i say not as i do)

only someone's opinion...try lighter weight discs?...you can't go on what someone else tells you to throw...way too many variables

I will endeavor to find the vBulletin Ignore List feature so that I no longer waste my time with your opinions. Good day sir.

Let's not forget the snakes thread as well. Dude is just a prick. I don't get what his beef is with you Eric. When I have a question or someone asks me something that I don't know I always google it. Somehow when Eric does it this fool thinks you are preaching and trying to show how much smarter you are than the rest of us. This is getting ridiculous.

How the hell have I missed this thread getting out of hand???!??!?

Sounds like everyone has gotten into the Poison Ivy and spreading it around on this thread!

Srcrew it, I still love all you bitches! :D ;) :p

How the hell have I missed this thread getting out of hand???!??!?

Sounds like everyone has gotten into the Poison Ivy and spreading it around on this thread!

Srcrew it, I still love all you bitches! :D ;) :p

Now, are these your "opinions" or are you saying that it is "fact" that it is out of hand? Seems to be something we have now decided needs to be clarified :eek:

Now, are these your "opinions" or are you saying that it is "fact" that it is out of hand? Seems to be something we have now decided needs to be clarified :eek:

I am full of facts....but I have none on this thread.

Latest posts