• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ISO Jennifer Allen

DiscFifty

Banned
Seriously, I thought she was going to have a stellar year. Her rating has dropped to 933. I've always thought if she could control that cannon of hers, improve her short game a bit, she could be on top of the sport. Anyone have any info on her long term disc golf plans? Thx.

She's a friend of mine, so I'll chime in. She's recently moved to Arizona and has been focusing on her family. She's a full time PT, full time Mom to 3 kids (father is not around) and is on the go non stop. She's been in a factor in women's golf for YEARS and will continue to be. She's far from done in her DG career

She is one of my favorite FPO players to follow, you can tell she works really hard and cares about her approach to the game.

People have lives outside of disc golf ya know, good that she's spending time with family instead of pursuing a sportall the time

I don't know Wolfy; as a young pup i thought you would have your priorities straight. as a teacher I know kids can pretty much raise themselves with the internet and all....:|

Jen Allen's drives seem like they have scary power. Her follow through looks like it could kill a person.

I just watched her "In The Bag" segment over the weekend. Got me thinking differently about some of my choices. Watched one with Big Jerm, too, and he did the same. I now bag three different Thunderbird plastics, for instance...

Jennifer seems like an interesting person, on top of her DG skills, etc. God bless her.

Latest posts